London - Horrible Dangerous Place!

boro_boy

• Administrator

Every other day there seems to be a stabbing, in the past 48 hours there have been 3 deaths through stabbings. There is constant moped theft, parts of it is like the Ghetto. The mayor seems to be doing fuck all about anything! I'm going there in December and i'm not looking that forward to it due to all the problems. Its mainly black on black so hopefully me and the missus will be alright. 

15 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Every other day there seems to be a stabbing, in the past 48 hours there have been 3 deaths through stabbings. There is constant moped theft, parts of it is like the Ghetto. The mayor seems to be doing fuck all about anything! I'm going there in December and i'm not looking that forward to it due to all the problems. Its mainly black on black so hopefully me and the missus will be alright. 

Hold on mate....he backs Jeremy Corbyn....you know, the jew hater and terrorist sympathiser.

But you're correct....constant reports about stabbings.....the place is a cess pool. Cancel your break there & just have time at home.

Just heard on the news...a 64 yr old and a 30 yr old (both female) attacked by a male wielding a hammer causing severe injuries, The male has been arrested & charged with attempted murder. Think it was in Greenwich.

39 minutes ago, Harold said:

Just heard on the news...a 64 yr old and a 30 yr old (both female) attacked by a male wielding a hammer causing severe injuries, The male has been arrested & charged with attempted murder. Think it was in Greenwich.

I would bet a large sum of money that the attacker wasn't born in this country.

Still, terrible crime and I hope both make a speedy recovery and that the attacker gets a full and proper justice.

1 hour ago, Locke said:

I would bet a large sum of money that the attacker wasn't born in this country.

Still, terrible crime and I hope both make a speedy recovery and that the attacker gets a full and proper justice.

Can't find his country of origin anywhere but going by the name (Joe Xuereb) possibly Polish or Eastern European ?

Joe Xuereb, 27, is wanted for questioning in connection with a critical attack on two women  targeted at Adderley Gardens in Greenwich

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Locke said:

London is a lovely place. So much going on there and you really can't beat a proper London Boozer.

It is the people and the mayor that spoil it. 

I wouldn't' say its lovely, I say a lovely place is the villages in the lake district. London is polluted, noisy and full of people with no fashion sense haha.