New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

So when will United sack Mourinho?

He's such a whinging moaning boring bastard these days. How can players be enthused by this "Victor Meldrew". I think United need to get rid and get someone who can get the current team playing and not whinge all the time. 

He's had the backing from United so he'll surely be gone soon??

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

He's such a whinging moaning boring bastard these days. How can players be enthused by this "Victor Meldrew". I think United need to get rid and get someone who can get the current team playing and not whinge all the time. 

He's had the backing from United so he'll surely be gone soon??

You are the original Meldrew BB. No one moans more than you! :banana::freaked-out-smiley-emoticon:

22 hours ago, Locke said:

You are the original Meldrew BB. No one moans more than you! :banana::freaked-out-smiley-emoticon:

13 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

i-dont-believe-it_o_1036676.jpg

Leave me alone, i'm happy when i'm moaning!!

Never liked Jose. Mind you I tend to have a jaundiced view of all foreign managers. A bunch of overrated drama queens.

ManU has been woeful since SAF packed it in.

Yeah all the people who have taken over since fergie have not done that well. Moutinho was demanding respect last night haha, absolute cunt that man is. I actually thought he was funny in his first years at Chelsea. Not anymore though.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah.

I used to, but now he's just a dick and clearly poor at his job now. When things go his way he takes all the credit, when things don't go his way, he blames everyone else and turns into a penis!

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I used to, but now he's just a dick and clearly poor at his job now. When things go his way he takes all the credit, when things don't go his way, he blames everyone else and turns into a penis!

philistine.....:flashing-lol:

Can't come soon enough.. 

Awful football, half the team want's out and he's not addressed any of the key issues we actually have. Instead, he's backed a stupid move for Sanchez on insane wages. 

Will take 10 years to sort out this mess, throwing money at it will no longer help. We need to look at the structure of the club and coaching system, Mourinho wants to fill our side with old players that have experience, why can't he build a team of young talent that can grow together. 

4 minutes ago, GabrielT said:

After Young Boys defeat HAHA

Haha nice one!

No matter who the manager is at Utd they will always be in City's shadow now and that is a huge burden to carry.