• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hairy Scot

How far do we go with this "gender neutral" crap?

Why are words like actress and waitress being pushed out of our language?

WTF is so bad about words that identify gender? Should we no longer use words like boy and girl, mother and father, aunt and uncle?

I am so glad that I will probably have moved to my next incarnation before we become a sexless society.

I think I'll come back as an amoeba.

Edited by Hairy Scot
x

Yup it is all shite!

It used to be a batsman in cricket. Now it is a batter. 

I'd like to batter some of the lunatics telling us this!

Teaching kids it is OK to be a boy today and a girl tomorrow. Ffs.

On 22/08/2018 at 08:21, Hairy Scot said:

Why are words like actress and waitress being pushed out of our language?

WTF is so bad about words that identify gender? Should we no longer use words like boy and girl, mother and father, aunt and uncle?

Because we have a minority section of society who shout the loudest about discrimination for every little thing and those in authority do not have the balls to simply say 'NO, you are wrong'. A proportion of the 'minorities' have entered (some would say infiltrated) positions of authority so they find it easier to further the cause. These people do not wish equality, they desire control. The words you mention Hairy and similar are being eradicated to appease the snowflakes and every means which could refuse their demands simply kowtow to them.

19 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Ban it, your either male or female. 

Simple.

If you think your something else you have a mental health problem. 

I agree you are either male or female (it has worked for many many years) but it won't be banned for the reason I mentioned to Hairy.

Have a read at this article by Sarah Vine and it shows what I mean. It is truly frightening the power the minority hold over the majority.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6084937/SARAH-VINE-rights-one-transgender-pupil-trump-rest-schools-students.html

Too many faggots in this day and age

I miss being a kid in the 90s when everyone still had a sense of humour and all this shit didn’t even enter our minds

1 minute ago, redblood said:

Too many faggots in this day and age

I miss being a kid in the 90s when everyone still had a sense of humour and all this shit didn’t even enter our minds

To me....60's & 70's were best mate. Loved these eras for music, pussy and no fucking snowflakes!

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

To me....60's & 70's were best mate. Loved these eras for music, pussy and no fucking snowflakes!

Late 70's 80's were my best times. would love to have experienced some of the 60's tho, Quadrophenia if the lifestyle was anything like that feckin mega. Great for music too, women never had tattoos and wore horrible legging's that make their fanny look like a burst rugby ball, and yeah no PC lefty type cnuts.