• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

MFF Betting Shop

As most of you know, there is now a betting shop on the forum where you can spend your points on betting. I will put up a few bets each week, more if there are midweek games. All odds are in decimal format so 3.6 = 3.6 points back for every 1 point you bet on. When you bet it tells you when your potential returns are if you bets win. 

Requesting a bet

You can click here (Request a Bet) of click on the green button at the top of the sidebar, or on the menu at the top of the site by hovering over the Betting Shop text.

Current Bets

Current bets can be seen by clicking on the betting shop link at the top of the site in the menu. 

Like I say i'll try to add a few bets each week, nothing to overload the site with. I may post in here when I add new bets or I'll not bother as sometimes i'm lazy haha. This isn't the perfect betting app, vBookie on vBulletin forum software was perfect but this will have to do whilst i'm using Invision Software.