Jump to content
New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

Hairy Scot

Here's a fun poll

Recommended Posts

It was a poll asking the obvious.

Who is the bigger club Ceptic or Rangers?

Everyone knows it is Rangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Thought Fat pipe would have had something to say.

Fat pipe?

Edited by Hairy Scot
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Fat pipe?

Celtic fan who comes on occasionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

Now is that the current rangers or the real rangers from a few years ago ( just asking)  

There is and always has been one Rangers FC. (just saying).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Locke said:

Rangers always have been and always will be bigger than Ceptic.

i love all these dreams  ,  rankgers  it is  then biggest and best-est there is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/08/2018 at 22:27, Harold said:

Celtic fan who comes on occasionally.

I have a feeling that "fatpipe" is in fact an acronym. I think I know what it means, but it might be interesting to have a little competition to see who can come up with the best meaning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I have a feeling that "fatpipe" is in fact an acronym. I think I know what it means, but it might be interesting to have a little competition to see who can come up with the best meaning.

That may be a tad unkind mate as we (certainly me) don't know enough about the guy via the forum to make assumptions. I actually thought it was something to do with a motorcycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harold said:

That may be a tad unkind mate as we (certainly me) don't know enough about the guy via the forum to make assumptions. I actually thought it was something to do with a motorcycle.

BB will tell ya am the fat bastard that works on oilfield pipelines   ,but harold you was partly right i used to also be a motorcyclist  but due to illness i had tae knock that on the head 

used to be a regular on here and i was even a moderator peep but things change time moves on i cannot give the time nowadays  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Harold said:

That may be a tad unkind mate as we (certainly me) don't know enough about the guy via the forum to make assumptions. I actually thought it was something to do with a motorcycle.

Not intended to be unkind. Just a bit of fun.

 

10 hours ago, fatpipe said:

BB will tell ya am the fat bastard that works on oilfield pipelines   ,but harold you was partly right i used to also be a motorcyclist  but due to illness i had tae knock that on the head 

used to be a regular on here and i was even a moderator peep but things change time moves on i cannot give the time nowadays  

Sorry to hear that mate.

Please excuse my warped sense of humour.

Edited by Hairy Scot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.