New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

Hairy Scot

Here's a fun poll

It was a poll asking the obvious.

Who is the bigger club Ceptic or Rangers?

Everyone knows it is Rangers.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Thought Fat pipe would have had something to say.

Fat pipe?

Edited by Hairy Scot
correction

33 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Fat pipe?

Celtic fan who comes on occasionally.

19 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

Now is that the current rangers or the real rangers from a few years ago ( just asking)  

There is and always has been one Rangers FC. (just saying).

51 minutes ago, Locke said:

Rangers always have been and always will be bigger than Ceptic.

i love all these dreams  ,  rankgers  it is  then biggest and best-est there is 

On 30/08/2018 at 22:27, Harold said:

Celtic fan who comes on occasionally.

I have a feeling that "fatpipe" is in fact an acronym. I think I know what it means, but it might be interesting to have a little competition to see who can come up with the best meaning.

10 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I have a feeling that "fatpipe" is in fact an acronym. I think I know what it means, but it might be interesting to have a little competition to see who can come up with the best meaning.

That may be a tad unkind mate as we (certainly me) don't know enough about the guy via the forum to make assumptions. I actually thought it was something to do with a motorcycle.

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

That may be a tad unkind mate as we (certainly me) don't know enough about the guy via the forum to make assumptions. I actually thought it was something to do with a motorcycle.

BB will tell ya am the fat bastard that works on oilfield pipelines   ,but harold you was partly right i used to also be a motorcyclist  but due to illness i had tae knock that on the head 

used to be a regular on here and i was even a moderator peep but things change time moves on i cannot give the time nowadays  

10 hours ago, Harold said:

Not intended to be unkind. Just a bit of fun.

10 hours ago, fatpipe said:

BB will tell ya am the fat bastard that works on oilfield pipelines   ,but harold you was partly right i used to also be a motorcyclist  but due to illness i had tae knock that on the head 

used to be a regular on here and i was even a moderator peep but things change time moves on i cannot give the time nowadays  

Sorry to hear that mate.

Please excuse my warped sense of humour.

Edited by Hairy Scot