Portugal

Mr Magnificent

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Locke said:

Areias is hotel name I believe.

You wanna meet up on Saturday for a pint mate? I have tickets.

Reckon i gonna pass on that one fella.

Albufeira is very hilly, and has awful cobblestone paths everywhere, the hill from the bottom of the strip down to the beach is horrendous. There are the tuk tuk's are taxi's are reasonably priced tho. It really is a great resort tho, it is quite big too, spreadingfrom the marinato Santa Eulalia. I may be able to give you some good advice on best places to eat, and to avoid. Like i said, i know it quite well. 14 times i have been there, tho only once for a week, the rest have been short 4/5 night stays. I have a place in Vilamoura, which is very nice place, tho it doesn't offer anywhere near what Albufeira does in terms of entertainment, pubs/clubs/bars etc.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

Reckon i gonna pass on that one fella.

Albufeira is very hilly, and has awful cobblestone paths everywhere, the hill from the bottom of the strip down to the beach is horrendous. There are the tuk tuk's are taxi's are reasonably priced tho. It really is a great resort tho, it is quite big too, spreadingfrom the marinato Santa Eulalia. I may be able to give you some good advice on best places to eat, and to avoid. Like i said, i know it quite well. 14 times i have been there, tho only once for a week, the rest have been short 4/5 night stays. I have a place in Vilamoura, which is very nice place, tho it doesn't offer anywhere near what Albufeira does in terms of entertainment, pubs/clubs/bars etc.

I hope to have sone good peri peri chicken. I wonder if it will be as good as Nandos?

23 hours ago, Locke said:

Care to share your knowledge?

Try and seek out the traditional Portuguese cafes, rather than the tourist type places. O Jorge, just along from McDonalds, above a supermarket, is mega, cheap as fuck too. There is also another place just off the strip by Libertos nightclub, O Farnell ii's called, that has become one of my favourite places to eat. It really is like a little cafe, yet the food is great, probs cost around 25 euros for a side 2 mains and a drink, for 2,these places also give a complimentary shot of Port after your meal.Also you can seeyour food being cooked.