• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MrMacleod

Ronaldo dropped.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been left out of the Portugal squad for their October internationals against Poland and Scotland.

What's your thoughts on this?

Just now, MrMacleod said:

Cristiano Ronaldo has been left out of the Portugal squad for their October internationals against Poland and Scotland.

What's your thoughts on this?

To do with the Rape allegations ? If so I can see it both ways.

Yeah it's to do with the rape allegations.

I think personal life's shouldnt interfere with work.

he's been accused of trying to bribe her aswell with £260k but he's denying all chargers.

he does alot for charities etc so I can't see this being true.

Maybe someone just trying to bad his name and try get a huge payout settlement.

29 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

he's been accused of trying to bribe her aswell with £260k but he's denying all chargers.

I agree it 'shouldn't' mate but there times when it does unfortunately.

The pay out part is very feasible.

6 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Must be true of he's paid her to shut up. 

Dirty little scum bag. 

2 hours ago, Locke said:

Why did it take her 9 years to cry rape?

A lot of people don't have morale courage to say anything. Like the big Hollywood stars who have raped, it only takes one person to come forward and then more come forward. 

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Must be true of he's paid her to shut up. 

Dirty little scum bag. 

I think he's denying trying too bribe her though? It's one of those situations where the truth will probbaly never come out.

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

A lot of people don't have morale courage to say anything. Like the big Hollywood stars who have raped, it only takes one person to come forward and then more come forward. 

Can you name me one big Holywood star who has been convicted of rape?

These so called "historic sexual abuse" and "#Me Too" cases make a mockery of the justice systems in many countries.

All too often it's just some bimbo trying to get her name in the papers in the hope of making some money.

Edited by Hairy Scot

12 hours ago, Locke said:

Can you name me one big Holywood star who has been convicted of rape?

Nah because they have the money to get good lawyers. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Nah because they have the money to get good lawyers. 

Or they might not be guilty in the first place? 

If such accusations are made they need to be followed up with evidence instead of a witch hunt.

Some people will be scared to come out and say someone raped or sexually assaulted them. It might be someone big like a Hollywood actor or your boss. They might think no one will believe them and they will be sacked for the allegation. Most people just don't say anything. All it takes is one person to come forward and then it opens the door for the people who were too scared to come forward. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Some people will be scared to come out and say someone raped or sexually assaulted them. It might be someone big like a Hollywood actor or your boss. They might think no one will believe them and they will be sacked for the allegation. Most people just don't say anything. All it takes is one person to come forward and then it opens the door for the people who were too scared to come forward. 

It also opens the door for dishonest people to make a load of bullshit up in the hope of a bit of fame for themselves, not to mention a huge pay out.

I deal in evidence and facts not "he said, she said, he said" and until I see them I tend not to believe any of what the papers or press report.

2 hours ago, Locke said:

It also opens the door for dishonest people to make a load of bullshit up in the hope of a bit of fame for themselves, not to mention a huge pay out.

I deal in evidence and facts not "he said, she said, he said" and until I see them I tend not to believe any of what the papers or press report.

I think people who are accused of rape should not be named as it fucks their life up. The person who is accusing them of rape is not named, even when the person they claim raped them is cleared!! 

I've not fully read into this but given she was all over him and willing to go back to his room for a private party annoys me. She's clearly given him the come on all night and maybe did end up kissing him and getting to a certain point where they were literally at it. 

At this point is it acceptable to say he may have been confused or caught up in the moment and had sex with the girl even though she wasn't 100%. 

It annoys me a little because she's put herself in that situation, he's not gone into a club with the mindset of I'm going to rape a women. Why on earth would he, he's Ronaldo for gods sakes, it must be bloody like clicking his fingers he's that bloody high profile. 

They've more than likely both been drinking and it's fair to say confusion can happen when drunk, there is no way on this planet he's a rapist. He's being taken advantage of by a little slapper, I feel really sorry for the lad. Footballers as a whole a real targets from these type of women, don't go back to the room, don't throw yourself at him and don't accuse him when you realise he used you for sex. 

99.9% of men would use the fame as an advantage for sex if they could, these women should realise they are offering themselves on a plate, why would he respect you and keep in touch. 

Edited by Red Devil

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've not fully read into this but given she was all over him and willing to go back to his room for a private party annoys me. She's clearly given him the come on all night and maybe did end up kissing him and getting to a certain point where they were literally at it. 

At this point is it acceptable to say he may have been confused or caught up in the moment and had sex with the girl even though she wasn't 100%. 

It annoys me a little because she's put herself in that situation, he's not gone into a club with the mindset of I'm going to rape a women. Why on earth would he, he's Ronaldo for gods sakes, it must be bloody like clicking his fingers he's that bloody high profile. 

They've more than likely both been drinking and it's fair to say confusion can happen when drunk can happen, there is no way on this planet he's a rapist. He's being taken advantage of by a little slapper, I feel really sorry for the lad. Footballers as a whole a real targets from these type of women, don't go back to the room, don't throw yourself at him and don't accuss him when you realise he used you for sex. 

Ronaldo doesn't drink.

He is well known as teetotal because his father was a lush.

Just now, Locke said:

Ronaldo doesn't drink.

He is well known as teetotal because his father was a lush.

He was a lot younger then, I'm pretty certain he'd have had a few drinks. 

37 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He was a lot younger then, I'm pretty certain he'd have had a few drinks. 

No, he quit alcohol in 2005 after his father died of alcoholism.

The alleged rape was in 2009.