New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
MrMacleod

McGregor vs Khabib.

Did anyone watch the fight?

Tbh I'm glad he got beat. He runs his mouth far too much for my liking.

anyones thoughts on the aftermath of the right with khabib and his corners actions

18 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Did anyone watch the fight?

Tbh I'm glad he got beat. He runs his mouth far too much for my liking.

anyones thoughts on the aftermath of the right with khabib and his corners actions

I'm the same as you regards McGregor. I heard something happened after the bout but don't know what it was.

Khabib and his three henchmen should be banned from UFC for good after last nights events, I watched the fight live and was astonished at what I was seeing yet it was the stuff the cameras didn't show that was the most shocking. Three men jumping in the ring to attack a man that had just been beaten for 20 minutes was a cowardly act and I'd be surprised if it wasn't pre planned. It just further proves to me that the Russian's are insane and a very dangerous bunch of individuals. What is certain is I'm pretty certain the Nevada state will ban all involved from fighting in Vegas ever again. UFC won't ban him though, he's easily their biggest star after Mcgregor so it all points to another grudge match fight. Something I'm Conor will no doubt take but lose again. 

I watched it too

Khabib crushed McGregor. Conor did give it large on the build up.....

Wrecking the bus, insulting Khabib's religion, family and country. 

I am like that..I take it all on board then destroy. 

Need to watch this video later as I'm watching a stream on the computer and I don't want to do anything to fuck it up.

Utter chaos. What did the Russian fighter jump out of the octagon for before the riot started...anyone ?

9 hours ago, Harold said:

Utter chaos. What did the Russian fighter jump out of the octagon for before the riot started...anyone ?

McGregor and his team mocked him big time in the build up. Mocked his family, country and religion.

The Ruskie had enough and meant business.