Sign in to follow this  
redblood

Manchester United takeover?

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Why what have they done?

The Glazers have drained over £1b out of Manchester United whilst saddling then with huge debts over the last 13 years. Fucking leeches of the highest order 

Guest Red Devil

Dunno what to make of this, I've hated City and PSG for being funded the way they have but then I don't see United in the same way I do them. United are rich anyway, we compete at the top level so if we were bought out and I wasn't a United supporter I'd be less offended or view it as badly as I would a nothing club spending big. 

Maybe that's a selfish point of view but its the way I see it. 

2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Dunno what to make of this, I've hated City and PSG for being funded the way they have but then I don't see United in the same way I do them. United are rich anyway, we compete at the top level so if we were bought out and I wasn't a United supporter I'd be less offended or view it as badly as I would a nothing club spending big. 

Maybe that's a selfish point of view but its the way I see it. 

The club would not need the Arab money but would be nice to have owners not taking money out of the club

10 hours ago, redblood said:

The club would not need the Arab money but would be nice to have owners not taking money out of the club

It's their club though and it's a business, they own the club so technically they can do how they want. They certainly need to invest in the players more and to get rid of mourinho who is a cunt. 

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Do you have proof where they have taken the money from or is it hearsay? 

It is included in the annual finanical results

Will try and link you a pdf attchment

24 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It's their club though and it's a business, they own the club so technically they can do how they want. They certainly need to invest in the players more and to get rid of mourinho who is a cunt. 

Also the stadium as it now looked dated, has been souless for many years as well

35 minutes ago, redblood said:

Also the stadium as it now looked dated, has been souless for many years as well

I would agree. There are many better stadiums about. Liverpools is shite too.

London lead the way on this front.

Man United has denied any such thing.  

Manchester United have dismissed suggestions the Premier League club could soon be put up for sale. (Mirror) 

Edited by JCS

Guest Red Devil

4 billion is drop in the ocean to someone so rich. 

Imagine United with that kind of unlimited money behind them, there would be no 10 year catch up period or club growth like the City owner had to do. We'd be insanely rich with unlimited transfer funds, I'd imagine we'd potentially look at a new stadium or updating Old Trafford.