Heartbroken....

MrMacleod

As you all knew I moved too oban with my lovely girlfriend Rachael a few months ago for a fresh start. I also said that a surprise was in store and was keeping it secret....

The reason we moved was because Rachael was pregnant (think someone called it) and we were expecting a little girl in February, but this morning my world came crashing down.

I got a call from work to tell me Rachael collapsed in work and was sent too hospital....

We have lost our little girl :(.

So doubt I'll be active for a while.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

As you all knew I moved too oban with my lovely girlfriend Rachael a few months ago for a fresh start. I also said that a surprise was in store and was keeping it secret....

The reason we moved was because Rachael was pregnant (think someone called it) and we were expecting a little girl in February, but this morning my world came crashing down.

I got a call from work to tell me Rachael collapsed in work and was sent too hospital....

Geezo Mac.....So so sorry to hear that....you & Rachael will be devastated. Hope Rachael is okay. Thoughts with you both mate.  

Guest Red Devil
18 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Peace and love with you and your partner at this time pal, you've experienced a fair bit of heartache over the last few years. Keep your head up and stand tall, support your partner and be the best man you can for her, that would be my advice pal. It's no shame crying and letting it all out but be strong for Rachael. 

RIP to your baby girl. 

• Administrator

I've never experienced this and never will but it must be devastating for you both. Hope you are both coping as well as you possibly can. Just support Rachael as much as you can and look after yourself during this awful time.