New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Things that piss you off.

Guest Red Devil
4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Slow walking people piss me off.

It should be allowed that we can cosh them on the back of the head. ( pensioners excluded)

People who stop with the shopping trolly without checking behind them first!!

You wouldn't do it with a car so why would you expect no one to hit you from behind with a trolly. 

Guest Red Devil
14 minutes ago, Negan said:

You are responsible for the front end of your trolley.

If you hit someone then it is your fault.

Shut up. 

People in electric wheel chairs, feckin menace on the pavements. More annoying is the fact that most of them don't need them, they are just too idle to phucking walk,. Horrible fat arses hanging over the sides of the seat, reminds me of when my Nan used to bake an apple pie, and trim the pastry around the plate.

People who when asked a simple question answer and begin with the word 'So'

As in - What did you do today ? Answer - So, I went into town blah blah.

Why the necessity to start with this word is beyond my comprehension. A lack of comprehension of the English language is my guess.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

People who when asked a simple question answer and begin with the word 'So'

As in - What did you do today ? Answer - So, I went into town blah blah.

Why the necessity to start with this word is beyond my comprehension. A lack of comprehension of the English language is my guess.

Funnily enough I'm watching the Chase at the moment and there's a woman contestant (unfortunately from Scotland) & I swear to God almost every sentence she uttered began with the word 'So'.....Aaaargh!

Everyone someone swears on a live sporting even the commentator has to apologise. WHY!!!. 

What do they expect. No emotion.

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Everyone someone swears on a live sporting even the commentator has to apologise. WHY!!!. 

What do they expect. No emotion.

They are told to.

26 minutes ago, Harold said:

They are told to.

I know they are told to but why. It's pointless. What happens if they don't apologize. Will the stupid people who get offended easily will be offended more about the person not apologising rather than the swearing. 

Fucking cunts the lot of em haha. 

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I know they are told to but why. It's pointless. What happens if they don't apologize. Will the stupid people who get offended easily will be offended more about the person not apologising rather than the swearing. 

Fucking cunts the lot of em haha. 

It's the fucked up society we live in nowadays mate...the Snowflake society.

This particular woman in the bookies every Saturday morning who always manages to get to the counter ahead of me then hands over a bundle of slips for the girl behind the counter to check whilst I stand and have to wait to put one coupon on. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that people can check their own slips to see if they are winners or not ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

This particular woman in the bookies every Saturday morning who always manages to get to the counter ahead of me then hands over a bundle of slips for the girl behind the counter to check whilst I stand and have to wait to put one coupon on. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that people can check their own slips to see if they are winners or not ?

They are just lazy bastards.

On 12/3/2017 at 07:34, Harold said:

It's the fucked up society we live in nowadays mate...the Snowflake society.

Ain't that right.

mygeneration..jpg

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

People who say they have the flu when really all they have is a slight cold. #cunts

Get it RIGHT!!!!! It's man flu!

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Get it RIGHT!!!!! It's man flu!

Some men are just like women, they get a runny nose, sore throat and then can't move from the bed, just lazy bastards!!!!

39 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Some men are just like women, they get a runny nose, sore throat and then can't move from the bed, just lazy bastards!!!!

your compassion knows no bounds....wouldn't like to be an employee under you....Image result for man with whip gifs

Just now, Harold said:

your compassion knows no bounds....wouldn't like to be an employee under you....Image result for man with whip gifs

I am a right cunt :) 

Being a cunt gets me through the day and makes me happy :) 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

a weight losing, sober cunt to be more accurate.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Wish i could be as much of a cunt as i like, with people that piss me off. Sadly JLR, wouldnt have enough staff left to build the cars. All some people have to do is exist, that in itself pisses me off.

Scottish paper fivers and tenners are no longer valid from Thursday 1st March & will be replaced by the new polymer ones. So when I went to the garage this morning for a couple of papers the fella refused to take my paper fiver. He said there was a sign saying this that had been in place in the shop since last year....cunt couldn't find it. I did say yeah I remember that but that was for English paper fivers and that my note was legal till Thursday. Still refused so I'll be popping down the morra to have words with the boss.