New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

Things that piss you off.

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Cockney Cunts!!! What a bellend, and the one filming!!

Cunts like that really deserve to have the utter shit kicked out of them. And the guy filming telling the workers...'you've made a point, let him go'....haha. Should have stuck the cunt's face into a deep fat frier.

Indeed Harold.

Folk moan and complain about immigrants but at least these guys are trying to make a living.

The piece of shite born and raised in this country is the one we need to moan about.

What an oxygen theif he is! I bet his fellow Cockneys are well proud of him! A twat of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Indeed Harold.

Folk moan and complain about immigrants but at least these guys are trying to make a living.

The piece of shite born and raised in this country is the one we need to moan about.

What an oxygen theif he is! I bet his fellow Cockneys are well proud of him! A twat of the highest order.

Agreed. I have absolutely no problem with any immigrant/s that come to this country and are self sufficient, work, pay their taxes, have their own accommodation without coming here & having to rely on the state for benefits & housing. Basically those who benefit the UK.

Just now, Harold said:

Agreed. I have absolutely no problem with any immigrant/s that come to this country and are self sufficient, work, pay their taxes, have their own accommodation without coming here & having to rely on the state for benefits & housing. Basically those who benefit the UK.

I bet that London chav knows all about benefits. I am glad they battered him. 

When some flake insists that each and every TV show and/or movies needs to have a least one of the LGBT present.

So here is how Super Hero movies would be cast:-

1. Wonder Woman would be lesbian.

2. Spider Man would be gay.

3. Cat Woman would be a Tranny.

4. Batman would be bisexual.

5. All the baddies would be heterosexual.

5 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

When some flake insists that each and every TV show and/or movies needs to have a least one of the LGBT present.

So here is how Super Hero movies would be cast:-

1. Wonder Woman would be lesbian.

2. Spider Man would be gay.

3. Cat Woman would be a Tranny.

4. Batman would be bisexual.

5. All the baddies would be heterosexual.

man,adult,people,portrait,love,two,wear,fun,facial expression,recreation,lifestyle,outdoors,happiness,woman,young,competition,boy,desktop

Standing at a checkout behind someone who cannot be arsed to put the 'Next customer' sign on the conveyer belt because she's too busy checking fucking texts on her phone.

These anti Brexit cunts who are always hanging about outside the Houses of Parliament dressed up in their EU costumery and waving anti Brexit banners when MP's are being interviewed on tv. Do none of them have any fucking jobs to go to or something more constructive to do with their time ? Shower of wankers!

On 31/10/2018 at 15:40, Harold said:

These anti Brexit cunts who are always hanging about outside the Houses of Parliament dressed up in their EU costumery and waving anti Brexit banners when MP's are being interviewed on tv. Do none of them have any fucking jobs to go to or something more constructive to do with their time ? Shower of wankers!

same cunt was there today....get a job you workshy cunt!

Gobby quiz show contestants....there was one mouthy wummin on Tipping Point today....Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

On 13/11/2018 at 17:08, Harold said:

Gobby quiz show contestants....there was one mouthy wummin on Tipping Point today....Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

another one today....honestly you should listen to this one (or maybe not)....donkey hind legs would last long with this fucking yap!

Theresa fucking May's capitulation to these fucking despots masquerading as EU political leaders!

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

Theresa fucking May's capitulation to these fucking despots masquerading as EU political leaders!

Yes we are still in it however she dresses it up.

Jealousy. And the people who show blatant jealousy, then rant in all kind of childish ways, Trying to hide and deny their blatant jealousy. Tho it more amuses me, and makes me pity them than piss me off.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Jealousy. And the people who show blatant jealousy, then rant in all kind of childish ways, Trying to hide and deny their blatant jealousy. Tho it more amuses me, and makes me pity them than piss me off.

If you pity them and they don't piss you off then your whole post is irrelevant!

This thread is about things that piss you off, not amuse you, but feel free to open one on that subject mate! 

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

Not working.....:flashing-lol:

here is the twat. He's been there every day for 16 months when Mp's have been sitting. Fcuking waster!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1046019/Brexit-news-activist-protest-Westminster-video-UK-EU-draft-withdrawal-Theresa-May-latest

Do some of these contestants on Tipping Point not understand that the timing of pressing the release button is (almost) always paramount (unless they get lucky) to ensure the dropped disc takes advantage of the forward drag and falls flat with very little chance of riding ? Some are so fucking oblivious to this it pisses the pants off me!

The difference in price of spirits between Scotland and England. There have been ads on tv the past few days for at least one of the major supermarkets selling their litre bottles of whisky, vodka, rum etc for £15 a ltr bottle. Cheapest I can get my rum at the moment is £18 per ltr bottle at Morrisons. We were in Tescos earlier and it is £19.50 (the absolute minimum price can be no lower than £17.50) & whisky at £20.

Thank you Nicola Sturgeon you tartan clad despot! And to think this bitch is supposed to govern all of the Scottish public and not just to make the responsible suffer to pacify their (Scottish Executive) opinion of the irresponsible!

2obfjd.jpg