My Football Forum

Things that piss you off.

25 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Fucking women booking holidays!!

Going away to the Eco Lodges at Loch Katrine. Beautiful part of the country and I was really looking forward to it. Asked the Mrs today when in March as I thought I might need School Contract covered. Don’t worry she says it’s a weekend... The weekend 14th - 16th of March 

ITS FUCKING AULD FIRM WEEKEND!!!!

THE GAMES AT IBROX!!!

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING IDIOT BOOKS HOLIDAYS AT THE WEEKEND WITHOUT CHECKING THE FIXTURES FIRST!!!

Its a rhetorical question. 

Anybody want a ticket for the Copland rear?

Ouch and here was me slagging Michael forgoing to New York 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped the wife off at the train station this morning to go to some art exhibition in Edinburgh with her ramblers group. She phones this afternoon to say she'd be back at 3.15pm...no probs, I'll pick you up then. She approaches the car and says...I'll need to go into Home Bargains which is opposite the carpark...'Fucks sake' I thought (no mention of that this morning). So we gets in and it's up and down every fucking aisle.....honest to fuck...she was only going in for a couple of wee things so why every fucking aisle ? I just don't get it!!! Grrrr!

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Dropped the wife off at the train station this morning to go to some art exhibition in Edinburgh with her ramblers group. She phones this afternoon to say she'd be back at 3.15pm...no probs, I'll pick you up then. She approaches the car and says...I'll need to go into Home Bargains which is opposite the carpark...'Fucks sake' I thought (no mention of that this morning). So we gets in and it's up and down every fucking aisle.....honest to fuck...she was only going in for a couple of wee things so why every fucking aisle ? I just don't get it!!! Grrrr!

I wouldn't have minded that if I didn't have any thing elses to do. I like walking round all these shitty shops, its like walking around the zoo with the state of the scruffy chav cunts who go there and stink the place our. Sometimes get some good bargains in there shops like The Range, B&M and the pound shops!

49 minutes ago, No.8 said:

People who are lying on a sun soaked beach while others are battling against the gales and rain in storm battered Blighty 

Get It Right Up Ye’s lol

Totally agree Trav....enjoy it mate....(saw your wee picture of your pint on FB)

3 hours ago, Harold said:

3onijo.jpg

That was yesterday on the way home from The Bluebells lol. 

Wee sash bash after the game. Back there Wednesday for the Kilmarnock game.

Doesnt it really puss you off when it’s low 80s and you’ve a five minute walk back to apartment lol

Hows everything in sunny central Scotland 

3 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Hows everything in sunny central Scotland 

Cauld, blowing a gale, pissing down....but on the bright side....wee Derek Mackay has been found out with his , let's say, fondness for young lads & the SNP are being fucking ripped apart in the press.....So all in all, no too bad.....funny smiley faces

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Normski said:

First and foremost i would ban all fucking religion but one thing that boils my piss is the word Islamophobia

Fuck right off with your made up words you fucking cunts

Agreed.

Also pisses me off that phobia has been downgraded from fear to dislike.

• 2 months later...

20 minutes it took to put the washing out this morning....20 fucking minutes. I don't know where it comes from but by fuck. And the wife STILL insists in turning t-shirts inside out before she puts them in the washing machine....does my tits in that. Rant over!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

20 minutes it took to put the washing out this morning....20 fucking minutes. I don't know where it comes from but by fuck. And the wife STILL insists in turning t-shirts inside out before she puts them in the washing machine....does my tits in that. Rant over!

There is a very sound reason for turning clothing inside out before a machine wash.

Wash your clothes inside out to keep them looking new longer. In this way, the inside — the wrong side — of the garment takes all the abuse caused by the agitation of the washing machine, not the right side.

Cash machines that eat your card, my card was eaten at my local Nationwide branch this morning. 

The biggest nightmare was the queue outside was about 8 people long and it was one in one out. I ended up having to stand there for a further 40 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

There is a very sound reason for turning clothing inside out before a machine wash.

not in my book Hairy....just causes extra work. What you quoted will probably have been made up by some fucking bint with nowt better to do. Away to get the grass cut now.

Just now, Devil Red said:

Cash machines that eat your card, my card was eaten at my local Nationwide branch this morning. 

The biggest nightmare was the queue outside was about 8 people long and it was one in one out. I ended up having to stand there for a further 40 minutes. 

get some readies in your account RD & save yoursel the red neck man....lol.