• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Things that piss you off.

59 minutes ago, Harold said:

hate that too. We were in M&S this morning and I'm putting the gear on the conveyer belt & she says...'Oh, forgot to get some cold ham' and runs off ffs! I've no cash on me to pay if she's no back in time.

Yeah and folk are glaring with "I hope you aren't going to hold me up" written all over their face!

34 minutes ago, Locke said:

Yeah and folk are glaring with "I hope you aren't going to hold me up" written all over their face!

That be me if I spy someone fucking about in front of me......suppose that's why I go out for a smoke.

Leaves....yeah fucking leaves that ultimately end up in my front garden, drive and backyard causing constant sweeping up to be done. Bastards that they are especially these fuckers whose stem somehow find a space in between the monoblock  and lodge there! That's my second spell today sweeping the wee bastards up!

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I understand now....the colour black is 'exclusively' the property of black people...whites are not permitted to use it? These cunts are simply attention seekers and why media outlets given the air of publicity beats me. I really wish some prominent main stream media would actually tell them to grow up and present an argument, without lowering themselves to constantly cry 'racist', as to why it cannot be done...Betcha they can't!

Supermarket toilets for the public which have no toilet paper in the cubicles. We were in Tescos this morning and I had to go for a piss but had to use a cubicle where I noticed there was not ONE sheet of paper available. Just imagine if I had been desperate for a shite, sat down and dropped a monster then discovered that there was no toilet paper ? I went to customer service and informed them. Moral of the story ?.....Check there is plenty before you empty!

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Supermarket toilets for the public which have no toilet paper in the cubicles. We were in Tescos this morning and I had to go for a piss but had to use a cubicle where I noticed there was not ONE sheet of paper available. Just imagine if I had been desperate for a shite, sat down and dropped a monster then discovered that there was no toilet paper ? I went to customer service and informed them. Moral of the story ?.....Check there is plenty before you empty!

Yeah I always do that, I imagine there is nothing worse that starting a shit and then realising there is no toiler paper!!!!:ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I always do that, I imagine there is nothing worse that starting a shit and then realising there is no toiler paper!!!!:ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

I recall in 1995 I was over in Auxerre in France for a Champions League game following Rangers. My mate and me were in a pub that had been taken over by bears and there was a helluva queue for the 'ONE' bog. When it was my turn (I was needing a shit) I went in and used the remaining toilet paper. The guy that was next in was also needing a crap and he rushed past me to get.......don't now how he got on......:flashing-lol:

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

I recall in 1995 I was over in Auxerre in France for a Champions League game following Rangers. My mate and me were in a pub that had been taken over by bears and there was a helluva queue for the 'ONE' bog. When it was my turn (I was needing a shit) I went in and used the remaining toilet paper. The guy that was next in was also needing a crap and he rushed past me to get.......don't now how he got on......:flashing-lol:

Thats not your fault, its the pubs for not having enough!!!

35 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats not your fault, its the pubs for not having enough!!!

Yeah, you're correct....I actually went to one of the staff and tried to explain in basic French what was required....'Papier pour la salle de banne sil vous plais'....hey ho...

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Cockney Cunts!!! What a bellend, and the one filming!!

Cunts like that really deserve to have the utter shit kicked out of them. And the guy filming telling the workers...'you've made a point, let him go'....haha. Should have stuck the cunt's face into a deep fat frier.

Indeed Harold.

Folk moan and complain about immigrants but at least these guys are trying to make a living.

The piece of shite born and raised in this country is the one we need to moan about.

What an oxygen theif he is! I bet his fellow Cockneys are well proud of him! A twat of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Indeed Harold.

Folk moan and complain about immigrants but at least these guys are trying to make a living.

The piece of shite born and raised in this country is the one we need to moan about.

What an oxygen theif he is! I bet his fellow Cockneys are well proud of him! A twat of the highest order.

Agreed. I have absolutely no problem with any immigrant/s that come to this country and are self sufficient, work, pay their taxes, have their own accommodation without coming here & having to rely on the state for benefits & housing. Basically those who benefit the UK.

Just now, Harold said:

Agreed. I have absolutely no problem with any immigrant/s that come to this country and are self sufficient, work, pay their taxes, have their own accommodation without coming here & having to rely on the state for benefits & housing. Basically those who benefit the UK.

I bet that London chav knows all about benefits. I am glad they battered him. 

When some flake insists that each and every TV show and/or movies needs to have a least one of the LGBT present.

So here is how Super Hero movies would be cast:-

1. Wonder Woman would be lesbian.

2. Spider Man would be gay.

3. Cat Woman would be a Tranny.

4. Batman would be bisexual.

5. All the baddies would be heterosexual.