• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Things that piss you off.

4 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Cunts who spit.

members who can't get their avatar showing......:flashing-lol:

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

members who can't get their avatar showing......:flashing-lol:

Baffled mate...... no can do.

Says upload file, click it, nothing...... heyho

6 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Baffled mate...... no can do.

Says upload file, click it, nothing...... heyho

that okay for you ?

Prats of contestants on the show Tipping Point that have no idea when to press the button which allows their disc to drop. Fucking idiots!

Note: the wife has just told me to stop shouting at the telly......:flashing-lol:

Guest Red Devil

Similar to MrMacleod. 

People who earn a good wage yet duck a round of drinks when you're on a night out. 

They know what they are doing and 9x out of ten their face gives the game away. If you're gonna accept a drink in a round and it comes round to your turn buy the fucking round. You've just had four drinks which you didn't need to buy so the four you are having to buy covers that cost. 

16 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Similar to MrMacleod. 

People who earn a good wage yet duck a round of drinks when you're on a night out. 

They know what they are doing and 9x out of ten their face gives the game away. If you're gonna accept a drink in a round and it comes round to your turn buy the fucking round. You've just had four drinks which you didn't need to buy so the four you are having to buy covers that cost. 

Also another thing that pisses me off 😂.

Except when I'm out with the boys, we all buy our own because we tend to lose track of who's round it is because we're usually too pissed too remember 😂

5 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Similar to MrMacleod. 

Yep, a real downer.

We had an acquaintance who always did that. If there were five of us he'd duck after the fourth round.

We nicknamed him "crime".

But he got his comeuppance when I stuck him with a £45 bill. Asked him to come help me with the round, asked him what he was having, then told him to have a double coz the round was on him, and walked off with the spoils.

Guest Red Devil
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Yep, a real downer.

We had an acquaintance who always did that. If there were five of us he'd duck after the fourth round.

We nicknamed him "crime".

But he got his comeuppance when I stuck him with a £45 bill. Asked him to come help me with the round, asked him what he was having, then told him to have a double coz the round was on him, and walked off with the spoils.

We've got one in our work, things came to an head on a lads trip to Amsterdam a few years back. I'd bought a round for three people in the airport knowing we'd only likely get three drinks in before the flight anyway it comes to the third drink and my mates getting the round in and were all stood around the bar and all of a sudden this lad who's got a rep for not buying drinks stands at the end of the three in eye shot. It's clear he's waiting to be offered a drink and it's the most uncomfortable wait for the barmaid to ask what we are wanting I've ever know. Eventually my mate just's says out loud he's got no chance and he never buys a drink for nobody. He doesn't make it clear who he was referring to but it's plain clear for everyone there if you know what I mean.

He didn't ask for another beer or shot all day, it worked a treat until the following morning when he told me he'd spent all his cash and had no money for breakfast. Being the nice kind of guy that I am I offered to buy him his breakfast, the cheeky twat only tried to order two breakfasts, a full English and a bacon balm. I quickly nipped that in the bud and said I said one breakfast mate not the whole fucking menu. 

Some people are just born cheeky as fuck.

Edited by Red Devil

23 hours ago, Harold said:

Prats of contestants on the show Tipping Point that have no idea when to press the button which allows their disc to drop. Fucking idiots!

Note: the wife has just told me to stop shouting at the telly......:flashing-lol:

Worst yet today....two women who are fucking clueless!

Unbelievable...first guy up on the Chase wins £5 K but goes for low offer of £1K....dirty cunt of a coward!

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Unbelievable...first guy up on the Chase wins £5 K but goes for low offer of £1K....dirty cunt of a coward!

Seen that mate, absolute cunt, wonder what advise the fecker will give.....

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Hope the big dude goes out, leave that cunt on his own

17 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Seen that mate, absolute cunt, wonder what advise the fecker will give.....

Hope the big dude goes out, leave that cunt on his own

Exactly mate. He has been a gibbering cunt right through the game! Cunt of the first degree!!!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Exactly mate. He has been a gibbering cunt right through the game! Cunt of the first degree!!!

On his own...... 

Up da wee James Bond villain.......

Was absolutely ragin at that Scottish woman (last contestant)....took the minus and was told by the other two that that would be okay so I wanted the Chaser to win....pished it!

The following really pissed me off this morning. We were in the town and went to M&S at the retail park for some goodies. Okay, ye know nowadays at the checkout in supermarkets the person manning it always asks each customer if they need a hand to pack ? I have rarely seen anyone take up the offer apart from some old biddies or people with a disability....fair enough, no probs with that. But in M&S this morning there were two women, obviously able bodied, in front of us fucking yapping and the one having her goods put through was standing with her arms crossed while the guy manning the check out was loading her bags (quite a few btw) then carrying them to her trolley and putting them in...what the fucking fuck ? The wife and I were looking at each other in disbelief so she told me to go out for a smoke before I mouthed off....so out I went. When the missus came out she told me she had had enough, put our items back in the trolley and the guy said to her that the wait was worth it to which she replied No it isn't & I have better things to do! Now my missus most of the time is quite mild mannered so she must have been really pissed off. She went to another check and was out before they pair of yapping cows whose tongues were still giving it laldy. Black mark for M&S!