My Football Forum

Things that piss you off.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Taking the car for a service and ending up there for best part of 5 hours, I know they treat you well, free coffee snacks haircut etc, tho i had to force myself to eat McDonalds as the snacks they offer not really filling. Car in great shape tho, looking nice too due to the complimentary mini valet.

I could build a car in 5 hours!

And you mock Vauxhall! FFS.

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I could build a car in 5 hours!

And you mock Vauxhall! FFS.

Yeah, not bad considering the usual practice is you leave the car for the day, I turned down the offer of a courtesy car seeing as i would have spent an hour driving from the dealership to home and an hour back. The delay was due to tyre suppliers delivery time.

As for the 5 hour building a car thing and the Vauxhall well ! We all know you love your crayons and Lego fella. Tho i could actually build a Lego type vauxhall in 30 mins, it would probably be better built than a Vauxhall too.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

How about people who for whatever reason known only to themselves, have a reply to everything, even when they don't have a feckin clue what they are on about, they just have to respond?

( Not having a dig at @Mr Magnificent by the way).

When your mouth is open your ears are closed.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Edited by Hairy Scot
  • 1 month later...

It's blowing a gale up here (no doubt Winston can confirm). Tomorrow is our burgundy wheely bin uplift for paper and cardboard. It's a four week uplift so as you can imagine most peoples bins are chocca. Fair enough, my one is also. However some people have started putting them out this afternoon (and at least 2 imbeciles have positioned them on the road, where cars normally park, instead of the pavement) and it appears that lids haven't been closed properly due to the amount of stuff inside and what is happening ? The pile of paper and cardboard containers blowing down the road is astounding and due to my neighbour knocking down his wall, the majority of the shite ends up in my fucking front garden....Now that REALLY pisses me off. The wife hates me doing what I do but I've been out, picked the paper up and flung the fuckers back out onto the road and it can blow past my gaff. I WILL NOT dispose of other folks shit in my fucking bins! Rant over!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

It's blowing a gale up here (no doubt Winston can confirm). Tomorrow is our burgundy wheely bin uplift for paper and cardboard. It's a four week uplift so as you can imagine most peoples bins are chocca. Fair enough, my one is also. However some people have started putting them out this afternoon (and at least 2 imbeciles have positioned them on the road, where cars normally park, instead of the pavement) and it appears that lids haven't been closed properly due to the amount of stuff inside and what is happening ? The pile of paper and cardboard containers blowing down the road is astounding and due to my neighbour knocking down his wall, the majority of the shite ends up in my fucking front garden....Now that REALLY pisses me off. The wife hates me doing what I do but I've been out, picked the paper up and flung the fuckers back out onto the road and it can blow past my gaff. I WILL NOT dispose of other folks shit in my fucking bins! Rant over!

I can confirm, I live in a town outside edinburgh and live in the highest point of it, so when it is windy for everyone its really windy at mines. Bins are a nightmare. absolutely agree with you, last time it was this windy, I put it out in the morning as I left for work. 

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fair play

Two old Codgers over the road live next door to each other, (Ken and No Shit)...... Ken brings a bungee tie and ties his to a Post between their drives....... then No Shit uses the bungie in some way to anchor his to Ken's and post.......

Two Geniuses. 

Fucking women booking holidays!!

Going away to the Eco Lodges at Loch Katrine. Beautiful part of the country and I was really looking forward to it. Asked the Mrs today when in March as I thought I might need School Contract covered. Don’t worry she says it’s a weekend... The weekend 14th - 16th of March 

ITS FUCKING AULD FIRM WEEKEND!!!!

THE GAMES AT IBROX!!!

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING IDIOT BOOKS HOLIDAYS AT THE WEEKEND WITHOUT CHECKING THE FIXTURES FIRST!!!

Its a rhetorical question. 

Anybody want a ticket for the Copland rear?

16 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Going away to the Eco Lodges at Loch Katrine. Beautiful part of the country and I was really looking forward to it. Asked the Mrs today when in March as I thought I might need School Contract covered. Don’t worry she says it’s a weekend... The weekend 14th - 16th of March 

THE GAMES AT IBROX!!!

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING IDIOT BOOKS HOLIDAYS AT THE WEEKEND WITHOUT CHECKING THE FIXTURES FIRST!!!

Tell her you ain't going

18 minutes ago, No.8 said:

THE GAMES AT IBROX!!!

Loch Katrine is beautiful. Been there twice.