Fire Works - Should They Be Banned?

boro_boy

Fire Works (From the Corner Shop / Supermarket)  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrator

I hate this time of year, just not stop shitty fireworks going off, dickheads setting them off during the day, firing them at people and setting them off through letter boxes. My First dog Poppy doesn't mind them, but the rescue dog is petrified of them and i'm dreading being home on the 5th!!! They are shit, expensive and very noisy.

Only larger organised displays should be allowed, they are usually free, or have a small charge to attend them and the fire works are 100000% better than the shitty ones sold in the shops. Why is it that only the poorest amongst our communities love to buy pyrotechnics? Some people would buy them instead of food or heating. 

To me, they are unimpressive, loud, dangerous, expensive, annoying and to top it off most animals are petrified of them. 

Why aren't they banned?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree totally with BB. One night only (5 th November) at an organised display situated a good distance away from residential area). Our last dog was petrified, our two cats hate them and it isn't just that cunts let them off in their gardens on the 5th, it starts at least days before early evening. I fucking hate fireworks! NO shops whatsoever should be allowed to sell them!