My Football Forum
boro_boy

Scum Celtic Fans at it again

Singing "Shove your fucking poppy up your arse' just days before Britain marks the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI.

Horrible people they are. 

No surprise tbh....it's been the same for years....

Image result for celtic banners no poppies on shirt 2017

And the club capitulated and have never had a poppy on their shirts for years due to the demands (sic)!!!

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

No surprise tbh....it's been the same for years....

Image result for celtic banners no poppies on shirt 2017

And the club capitulated and have never had a poppy on their shirts for years due to the demands (sic)!!!

There is no need for it is there, clearly they just do this for a reaction. 

58 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

There is no need for it is there, clearly they just do this for a reaction. 

Agree that there is no need for it, but I disagree when you say that it's done just for a reaction. The reason they do it  is because a section of their fans (?), moreso The Green Brigade, because they detest Britain....the Union....the Union Flag....basically everything the United Kingdom stand for and truly believe they are downtrodden and victims of British Imperialism. They claim to detest war (The IRA being a political movement....hahahaha fucking ha) but support terrorist organisations.....and that the poppy symbolises what they disagree with. You couldn't make it up!

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Agree that there is no need for it, but I disagree when you say that it's done just for a reaction. The reason they do it  is because a section of their fans (?), moreso The Green Brigade, because they detest Britain....the Union....the Union Flag....basically everything the United Kingdom stand for and truly believe they are downtrodden and victims of British Imperialism. They claim to detest war (The IRA being a political movement....hahahaha fucking ha) but support terrorist organisations.....and that the poppy symbolises what they disagree with. You couldn't make it up!

I the lad who works for me on my boat is a Celtic fan and he hates the Queen and everything British, but he quite happily takes his pay every month, he goes outside in just over a year so fuck him, hopefully he struggles on the outside :) . I remember once time the students had a navy themed night, forgot which one it was but one of them put up a Union Flag they had drew on a piece of A4 and he walked past, said what the fuck is this shite and ripped it down. I just said what you doing to silly cunt, you hate everything about the British yet you joined the Navy!!!!

Apparently he sings IRA songs when he's out drinking and he goes on marches. He is a horrible person!

But as there are only 5 people on the ship, we all just have to get on!

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I the lad who works for me on my boat is a Celtic fan and he hates the Queen and everything British, but he quite happily takes his pay every month, he goes outside in just over a year so fuck him, hopefully he struggles on the outside :) . I remember once time the students had a navy themed night, forgot which one it was but one of them put up a Union Flag they had drew on a piece of A4 and he walked past, said what the fuck is this shite and ripped it down. I just said what you doing to silly cunt, you hate everything about the British yet you joined the Navy!!!!

Apparently he sings IRA songs when he's out drinking and he goes on marches. He is a horrible person!

Maybe drop him off somewhere outside the 3 mile limit?

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Next time he acts like a cunt tell him he is taking the Queen's shilling & ask why, if he feels so aggrieved, he actually works for the British State?....oh, and you could also rag him about being a member of the ROYAL NAVY!

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Never suggest that thick rope and large rocks are handy...I wouldn't.....:salute:

23 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'd love to but I think i'd be sacked, locked up in prison and lose my pension!

19 minutes ago, Harold said:

Next time he acts like a cunt tell him he is taking the Queen's shilling & ask why, if he feels so aggrieved, he actually works for the British State?....oh, and you could also rag him about being a member of the ROYAL NAVY!

Oh i'm going to, don't you worry about that. 

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Never suggest that thick rope and large rocks are handy...I wouldn't.....:salute:

haha

You know, there ARE a lot of decent Celtic fans that I know....then there are maggots that you have to share working & living space with. You could always suggest he tries the Dignitas clinic!...............Nicely of course...haha.

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

You know, there ARE a lot of decent Celtic fans that I know....then there are maggots that you have to share working & living space with. You could always suggest he tries the Dignitas clinic!...............Nicely of course...haha.

hahaha fair one!!!

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

I have met one or two who were OK.

Unfortunately every club has an element of scum in its support.

Its same to say that Celtic fans, the majority are twats to put it nicely?

On 01/11/2018 at 17:32, Harold said:

Yet they are all happy to take the British tax payer's money, that pays their benefits.

On 02/11/2018 at 08:00, Harold said:

Kevin McNamee, Brian Docherty....there's two. That suffice you?

Put them in a large group with other ceptic fans, and i guarantee they will be singing thier ira songs, fuck the queen etc. Individually they are pussies, and try to come across as decent, When in a pack they show their true colours every last one of them.

So no that doesn't suffice me.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Put them in a large group with other ceptic fans, and i guarantee they will be singing thier ira songs, fuck the queen etc. Individually they are pussies, and try to come across as decent, When in a pack they show their true colours every last one of them.

So no that doesn't suffice me.

You are no better than them.

What with your self confessed lifetime ban from Ibrox. They don't give those out for nothing.

Your family must be so proud of you!

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

You are no better than them.

What with your self confessed lifetime ban from Ibrox. They don't give those out for nothing.

Your family must be so proud of you!

OK mr know it all, I ask you to get your head out of Harold's arse for a minute and tell me why i  got that ban? You must have the answer seeing as your so quick to run your sad little mouth about it, at any opportunity. 

You claiming to be a top lad, first one in etc multiple times should know.

I will give you a clue PACT.

12 minutes ago, The Realist said:

OK mr know it all, I ask you to get your head out of Harold's arse for a minute and tell me why i  got that ban? You must have the answer seeing as your so quick to run your sad little mouth about it, at any opportunity. 

You claiming to be a top lad, first one in etc multiple times should know.

I will give you a clue PACT.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that you did something wrong.

You are not welcome at the club. Not desired by them. They want you to go away and not come back. Comprende? 

Never mind you can tell the Grandkids what a hard, roughty tufty you are or were. :salute:

Edited by Locke