My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Scum Celtic Fans at it again

42 minutes ago, Locke said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that you did something wrong.

You are not welcome at the club. Not desired by them. They want you to go away and not come back. Comprende? 

Never mind you can tell the Grandkids what a hard, roughty tufty you are or were. :salute:

You still have'nt answered the question have you?, merely spouting a totally stupid uneducated childish response.

What in your opinion did i do wrong, bear in mind i have never been convicted of anything  Which obviously means i am totally innocent.  Over you to. I have already given you a clue, What did i do in Blackpool at that pre season friendly that merited that ban, other than meeting family from Scotland, and pissing off the FIS by doing nothing.

You previously have spouted big time in other threads about innocent til proved guilty, so justify your sentiments now.

You really are a desperate fecking clown, who beggars belief. I totally understand why you have no friends really i do.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

You still have'nt answered the question have you?, merely spouting a totally stupid uneducated childish response.

What in your opinion did i do wrong, bear in mind i have never been convicted of anything  Which obviously means i am totally innocent.  Over you to. I have already given you a clue, What did i do in Blackpool at that pre season friendly that merited that ban, other than meeting family from Scotland, and pissing off the FIS by doing nothing.

You previously have spouted big time in other threads about innocent til proved guilty, so justify your sentiments now.

You really are a desperate fecking clown, who beggars belief. I totally understand why you have no friends really i do.

And you have previously spouted many, many times you are a football hooligan.

You love fighting other firms and like-minded thugs.

That is enough for the ban on my opinion and makes you no better than the Celtic fans you talk about.

Those are my reasons. 

I don't need to add to them. I won't be replying to any further rants from you on this subject.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Put them in a large group with other ceptic fans, and i guarantee they will be singing thier ira songs, fuck the queen etc. Individually they are pussies, and try to come across as decent, When in a pack they show their true colours every last one of them.

So no that doesn't suffice me.

You asked...'Name one' did you not ? I named two. I worked with both these guys (both family guys btw) for many years and talked about various topics & had the occasional drink with them. They are decent guys. Shows their true colours because they sing particular songs ? Get real ffs. You think Gers fans don't sing distasteful songs ? When I was younger I and all the guys I went to the games with sang 'our' songs about 'Fuck the pope'....UVF songs. Does that make me a scumbag ? It was sung at games not in everyday life as you went about your business. I no longer have anytime for that shite.

So tbh, whether that suffices you or not I really don't give a fuck so dry your eyes and deal with it!

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

You asked...'Name one' did you not ? I named two. I worked with both these guys (both family guys btw) for many years and talked about various topics & had the occasional drink with them. They are decent guys. Shows their true colours because they sing particular songs ? Get real ffs. You think Gers fans don't sing distasteful songs ? When I was younger I and all the guys I went to the games with sang 'our' songs about 'Fuck the pope'....UVF songs. Does that make me a scumbag ? It was sung at games not in everyday life as you went about your business. I no longer have anytime for that shite.

So tbh, whether that suffices you or not I really don't give a fuck so dry your eyes and deal with it!

I used to be like that down Birmingham games.

I just grew out of it with as I got older.

there are lots of decent celtic fans also , i have all the respect for veterans and poppy's  as for many years myself and the wife used to assist the BL here and do Sundays and the odd evenings  etc making sure poppy's were available if you wanted them  , 

2 hours ago, fatpipe said:

there are lots of decent celtic fans also , i have all the respect for veterans and poppy's  as for many years myself and the wife used to assist the BL here and do Sundays and the odd evenings  etc making sure poppy's were available if you wanted them  , 

:salute:

On 12/05/2019 at 18:47, Normski said:

Cunts like this fucker need a good lacing

20190512_184610.thumb.jpg.aee8159c96d995375346b3143f1172c8.jpg

Some cunts don't deserve the air that they breathe. The midwife obviously threw the wrong part away after his delivery.