New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×

I have decided to change the forum ever so slightly, so the latest posts are on the right hand side now as apposed to being at the top of the site. This to me, works better as the actual forums are more visible. I've also moved the bets to the bottom of the site, and finally I tweaked with the colour of the site, ever so slightly. 

New layout looks a bit squashed on my monitor.

Any suggestions on how to enlarge it, or can we go back to the old layout?

My FF.JPG

7 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

My resolution is 2560x1080

Looks OK now.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

Looks like you have a wide screen monitor then lol. 

Yeah I changed a setting which makes the forum width 98% wide. 

Yeah I put it back to the Darker blue. I couldn't be bothered sorting out a new logo so just put the old theme back on. 

Looks like black mate.....you've too much time on your hands...................unless it is financial in which case I wouldn't blame you.

On 01/11/2018 at 17:37, boro_boy said:

I have decided to change the forum ever so slightly, so the latest posts are on the right hand side now as apposed to being at the top of the site. This to me, works better as the actual forums are more visible. I've also moved the bets to the bottom of the site, and finally I tweaked with the colour of the site, ever so slightly. 

Has your tinkering anything to do with the removal of the links to the sub forums under 'Pub' ? Can't find food and drink forum and cannot find the 'Basic simple food' thread.

I merged the forums together as I'm a cunt. 

Nah the forums not as busy as it used to be so putting everything non football into The Pub means that the site looks busier.

On 28/11/2018 at 16:10, boro_boy said:

Nah the forums not as busy as it used to be so putting everything non football into The Pub means that the site looks busier.

It's also crap in the sense that you know exactly where to look for what before, now everything just gets lost in the pub. Bad idea IMO.

I love it BB.

It is easy to find threads if you use the search facility.

Just stay away from everything when sober eh?

17 hours ago, The Realist said:

Just stay away from everything when sober eh?

Haha, I spend more time sober these days so it more likely that i'll be working on the site whilst unfortunately sober haha.