New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Iceland palm oil advert banned

Because it's too political, what the fuck, how can this be banned. We need to stop using palm oil as its the cause of deforestation in the Amazon rainforest. I fucking hate humans.

Sign the petition

https://www.change.org/p/release-iceland-s-banned-christmas-advert-on-tv-nopalmoilchristmas?signed=true

Here's the banned advert, apparently it's too political.

signed. television regulators ffs! They'd have no objections if it was to do with some fucking snowflake ideal!

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

In which countries is the ad banned?

Just the UK I think. 

They ban that but the Water Aid and other shite adverts are allowed. Its a joke. 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just the UK I think. 

They ban that but the Water Aid and other shite adverts are allowed. Its a joke. 

Is it the PLPC again?

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Fuck knows lol, never heard of them!

What!!??

The bastards are everywhere. Always complaining, ;labelling everything that annoys them. Bunch of fucking flakes who have nothing better to do than find fault with everything and everyone that does not fit in their narrow view of life.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

What!!??

The bastards are everywhere. Always complaining, ;labelling everything that annoys them. Bunch of fucking flakes who have nothing better to do than find fault with everything and everyone that does not fit in their narrow view of life.

Aye, but BB didn't know it was a phrase you use for them...think he was trying to work out an official group.

PS...why you not in your kip....haha.

This the problem when you think you're helping/doing good by signing these online petitions.....you then get e-mails from the originator wanting you to do more. 

On 10/11/2018 at 09:26, boro_boy said:

Because it's too political, what the fuck, how can this be banned. We need to stop using palm oil as its the cause of deforestation in the Amazon rainforest. I fucking hate humans.

Sign the petition

https://www.change.org/p/release-iceland-s-banned-christmas-advert-on-tv-nopalmoilchristmas?signed=true

Here's the banned advert, apparently it's too political.

BB....do us a favour and never put petitions like this on the forum again. Thought I was doing a decent thing by signing but now I'm being pestered with e-mails from them every fucking day.

22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just unsubscribe lol

How do I do that ? I couldn't see any link for that. I've just been deleting them.