Jump to content
My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

vile- The Derby

Recommended Posts

On 23/11/2018 at 18:37, Locke said:

Me too mate. I am ready to bash heads in.

 

On 24/11/2018 at 09:42, Locke said:

Indeed it is. They won't know what has hit them.

Did your cunning plan work & how many heads did you bash ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 weeks Sunday til the return at St Andrews. If we don't beat them this time, may as well give in. Interestingly WMP are saying vile fans will not be locked in after the game. They normally request it themselves, well the few that dont come on coaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now it's our next game, I'm already getting a bit OTT in the hyped up depot. Won't get much sleep this week, i feel this is our best chance to beat the cnuts in years, tho spawny feckers that they are, they put in their best performance in years, and get that greasy diving fecker Grealish back the week before we play them. Last time around i remember being up at 2am in the morning and just walking around the house, Mrs SA even offered me loving to calm me down. I learned from that, and gonna walk around all week at silly times and take up the offer of loving. Rude not too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Elphick was stretchered off yesterday so they have defensive issues with Hutton out too.

I feel this is a great opportunity to beat the six toed bastards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Michael Elphick was stretchered off yesterday so they have defensive issues with Hutton out too.

I feel this is a great opportunity to beat the six toed bastards. 

I was looking forward th Che against him. Juke will keep Minge busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nah, probably needing a pish mate.

Seriously i dream of my forehead meeting their noses with force, Sadly knowing we will never find them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing the usual shite from vile fans, and a fair bit of negativity from our own.

I absolutely refuse to believe that it's anything other than a defence mechanism ahead of Sunday. 

Villa have conceded the 4th most amount of goals in the division. 

We have, on the other hand, one of the best defensive records. 

Our manager has got a team into 8th in the table whilst operating with a disjointed, low morale squad. He's got them performing even with the threat of an ongoing points deduction. 

Their manager has got a team to 10th in the table packed with the most hyped player in the division, a top Premier League prospect on loan up front and a £20m target for Leicester in midfield. 

Our manager has spent £2.5m on a left back. He was forced to spend League 1 money on 5 other players to build his squad this summer. 

Their manager spent £7m on a goalkeeper and splashed the money on Premier League loans in January, to go with the incredible spending they had in the summer. 

If there's ever a time to be confident in saying we deserve to be favourites for this game it's now. Enough small time mentality, all they've got that we haven't is a highly rated midfielder. 

Granted, he makes a difference but we've got our own match winners. We're at home, if you fancy it and come to St. Andrews then more often than not we'll send you home with your tail between your legs. 

It's Tyrone Mings not Sergio Ramos. Give me Michael Morrison any day. 

We are still above them.

Shit on the villa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Realist said:

Yeah. I will be in the Moseley arms for breakfast at 7.

Fucks sake....I thought the way you were going on the game was today....just found out it's tomorrow.....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Before i go to bed, and prepare for an early start tomorrow, I would just like to leave this message to any vile fans who may read it.-

It's your fault that you are outside of the Premier League 

It's your fault that you haven't won any silverware since 1996 

It's your fault that when asked "Daddy, why are we so shit?" You can't give an answer 

It's your fault that each of your 8 managers since Martin O'Neill 'failed' 

And it's your fault that every football fan in the country thinks your songs are wank 

I don't know how any of you sleep at night knowing what a skid mark you've all been on your football club for the last few decades 

Constantly dragging the club down, demanding perfection, booing every half time whistle because you aren't in front, calling for managers heads because you haven't won in 5 games 

Every single one of you contributed to your own slow and embarrassing collapse, thanks to your unnecessary and hilarious false impression of your self importance and stature 

Now you are destined to be a fixture in the Championship for the foreseeable future, where fans of Norwich and Reading can fancy their chances of getting all 3 points 

You are  fecking shite and so are we. Sucks to be on our level doesn't it? 

You ugly shower on inbreds.

KRO, SOTV.
 

Edited by The Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Realist said:

Before i go to bed, and prepare for an early start tomorrow, I would just like to leave this message to any vile fans who may read it.-

It's your fault that you are outside of the Premier League 

It's your fault that you haven't won any silverware since 1996 

It's your fault that when asked "Daddy, why are we so shit?" You can't give an answer 

It's your fault that each of your 8 managers since Martin O'Neill 'failed' 

And it's your fault that every football fan in the country thinks your songs are wank 

I don't know how any of you sleep at night knowing what a skid mark you've all been on your football club for the last few decades 

Constantly dragging the club down, demanding perfection, booing every half time whistle because you aren't in front, calling for managers heads because you haven't won in 5 games 

Every single one of you contributed to your own slow and embarrassing collapse, thanks to your unnecessary and hilarious false impression of your self importance and stature 

Now you are destined to be a fixture in the Championship for the foreseeable future, where fans of Norwich and Reading can fancy their chances of getting all 3 points 

You are  fecking shite and so are we. Sucks to be on our level doesn't it? 

You ugly shower on inbreds.

KRO, SOTV.
 

Better ?......:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reports I've heard is a fan has got on the pitch and hit Jack Grealish to the ground, I wonder if it was the Realist. :blob-joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Reports I've heard is a fan has got on the pitch and hit Jack Grealish to the ground, I wonder if it was the Realist. :blob-joy:

If it was he's a wee, funny looking, funny running twat that wears an Albert Tatlock cap......:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,772
    Total Topics
    35,401
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    402
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    harrycallum
    Newest Member
    harrycallum
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.