Harold

Scotland...Politics related

56 minutes ago, Normski said:

SNP members at their conference today

IMG_20190427_150831.thumb.jpg.71e4090cace98aefce14f6af9f448f61.jpg

And some don't believe there is racism against the English from the fucking scumbag separatists! Utter fucking scum tramps! Wonder if Sturgeon will defend THAT or even have anything to say about it.....or will she concentrate on her party's failing in education, law & order & NHS, transport. How Hairy could even insinuate that they have had successes is beyond me...Hairy ?

11 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

When did I do that?

Given the ratio of complete fuckups to length of terms in service, I'd have to say that the SNP has a far better record than either of the two "major" parties.  ?

Or perhaps I misinterpreted ? If I did, my apologies.

As you will have noticed recently you can't watch a news programme without each and every one of them going fucking overboard about supposed climate change and these cunts of politicians have been sucked in and spout their shite continually. Have you noticed that everything that is proposed in their efforts to combat this always end up with us the public having to pay for each and every one ? Well here we go again in the name of 'saving the planet' from this totalitarian dictatorship masquerading as the Scottish Executive. Since last year we have been hit by the fanciful minimum unit pricing (50p per unit) which upped the price of alcohol on most types. Now we have another raid your pocket initiative going to be implemented soon....A bottle (glass & plastic) and drinks can deposit scheme which will increase the price of EVERY bottle & can by 20p. Now I buy my diet coke normally in 24 can packs so the means I will have to pay an extra £4.80 on a pack that at its dearest costs £8 but now will cost £12.80 ?(that 20p is an extra 60% increase per can) Yes I know the supposed 'better for the environment' scheme says the 20p per item will be refunded if returned but there are so many anomalies to be considered. Will you get cash, will you get a voucher, can you take the items to any retailer, will there be a limit to the amount, will the items be handed over to the shopkeeper (who btw would rather be getting on selling stuff than fucking about with empties) to count and pay out, will there be a machine...what happens if the machine isn't working etc etc . No fucking details given by this shower of useless cunts up here.....made up on the wing as per fucking usual. We actually have a recycling scheme you cunts....every 2 weeks our bottles, jars and cans/plastic bottles are collected by the council but again as per, the majority will suffer because of the idiot minority who don't bother their arse. And I wonder, will the council now refuse to take these items when this scheme comes into effect or will it take into consideration that some people will not return stuff to shops and put in their bins and thereafter the council will take these items and return them to a particular retailer for the deposit ?

Shafted again...don't you just live politicians ?

Oh and another hairbrained scheme to be introduced...another tax if you will......initiated by those non entities The Greens but supported by the SNP (tail wagging the dog again) as a sweetner to get their budget passed this year. SNP the caring, listening Executive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-47089134

However, here is how well thought out this was..

At present, details for how the policy would operate in Scotland are still sketchy, beyond assurances that councils will not be obliged to introduce the levy, while the government has stressed that NHS workers will not have to pay.

Part of the reason for that lack of detail is that the policy was barely planned. In fact, just last November, Transport Secretary Michael Matheson signalled that no preparations were in place to look at how the idea would work.

In the same committee session, Mackay had been forced to admit he hadn’t undertaken any “individual economic analysis”, of the scheme, (Seriously ? No economic analysis ?) leaving the distinct impression that, despite backing from public transport campaigners and the fact the scheme already operates in England, a desire to win over the Greens was really the only driver of the plan.

And MacKay tried to squirm out of it (a big boy done it and ran away scenario)

As Mackay put it: “This is not a Scottish Government scheme, this is about the empowerment of local government. It was a necessary budget concession, 

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Any indication of how The Brexit Party will do in Scotland?

Presumably most are remain parties......

The B P are doing not too bad at all mate according to polls....

Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party is on course to secure more than a third of the vote, and is now predicted to win two MEPs in Scotland, meaning that Labour and the Conservatives could both be squeezed out entirely.

In Scotland, the SNP are set to gain another MEP, putting them on three. The Brexit Party would win two MEPs, with the final seat in Scotland going to the Liberal Democrats or the Greens. Labour currently have two Scottish MEPs and the Tories have one.

A conservative councillor up here had his car firebombed outside his house whilst him & his family were within. Read the tweet from a fucking scumbag of an SNP (yeah THEM again) Ian Dickson the rat. Disgraceful and this fucking party & their separatist acoylytes believe it the best option for Scotland ? Forget about ALL their fucking failures....Education, NHS, Law & Order....that's what these fuckers want people to ignore. Filth, pure and simple....filth! 

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

It's catching on this shit

Far too many people don't believe this type of racism is happening in Scotland or simply bury their heads in the sand to it. THESE photos show EXACTLY what separatism is ALL about and this why I'm not ashamed to call myself British. I don't want to be associated with scum like that! Funnily enough I doubt if the Police would get involved because as sure as shit is shit, if it said anything to do with some other race they'r get their fingers out of their proverbial arses and there would be a knock on the door!

On 09/05/2019 at 13:35, Harold said:

Oh and another hairbrained scheme to be introduced...another tax if you will......initiated by those non entities The Greens but supported by the SNP (tail wagging the dog again) as a sweetner to get their budget passed this year. SNP the caring, listening Executive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-47089134

However, here is how well thought out this was..

At present, details for how the policy would operate in Scotland are still sketchy, beyond assurances that councils will not be obliged to introduce the levy, while the government has stressed that NHS workers will not have to pay.

Part of the reason for that lack of detail is that the policy was barely planned. In fact, just last November, Transport Secretary Michael Matheson signalled that no preparations were in place to look at how the idea would work.

In the same committee session, Mackay had been forced to admit he hadn’t undertaken any “individual economic analysis”, of the scheme, (Seriously ? No economic analysis ?) leaving the distinct impression that, despite backing from public transport campaigners and the fact the scheme already operates in England, a desire to win over the Greens was really the only driver of the plan.

And MacKay tried to squirm out of it (a big boy done it and ran away scenario)

As Mackay put it: “This is not a Scottish Government scheme, this is about the empowerment of local government. It was a necessary budget concession, 

Further to this.....yesterday this farce took a step closer to becoming reality hard working folk up here.....but SNP MP John Mason (that's the guy I highlighted in the Separate Entity FC thread for disgustingly comparing Rangers financial woes to the raping and molestation of youngsters at Celtic boys club) insisted that the only people who would be affected by this tax (yep, another one) would be the 'Elite'. This idiot is seriously not in touch with ordinary working folk....

John Mason said it is a "tax on the elite", arguing only "bosses and company directors" have free city centre parking spaces, not ordinary workers,

But John....the levy does NOT only apply to city centre parking you fuckwit! It applies to the whole of Scotland.

This here is Mason...

33wejc.jpg

On 16/07/2019 at 13:02, Normski said:

IMG_20190716_125808.thumb.jpg.e0caef1f22a64c1de8a2fe41b84d273e.jpg

IMG_20190716_125810.thumb.jpg.42b9442055d1e4b629ede60dc25509a0.jpg

The SNP....the party of Lies & Hypocrisy.....the lot of them! Another sweep sweep from Sturgeon and her acolyte separatists!

Whilst our justice system, education, NHS are in disarray and a report has emerged  regards the SNP's tax collection forecast is as reliable as Baldrick's cunning plans (if you read the following link you surely will be amazed as me at the comments from the Idiot that is Derek MacKay (finance minister) and is having to be bailed out by the UK Treasury,

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1155196/SNP-tax-policy-200m-shortfall

what have the Nationalists come up with ? This new wheez is a laughable stoater and shows how fucking out of touch they are.....A tax on disposable coffee cups to help the environment.....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/politics/4497770/snp-disposable-cups-latte-levy-tea-tax-scotland/

but in true...'don't do as I do, do as I say' hypocrisy.....

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/top-scots-government-environment-agency-18207068

This shower are lying hypocritical, one visioned despots who refuse to back Ruth Davidson's push for an independent enquiry into the despicable child abuse which occurred over years at Separate Entity FC. Tells ye all ye need to know about their morals!

Love him or hate him Boris Johnson The British Prime Minister paid a visit to Nicola Sturgeon at Bute House yesterday. You would have though, hoped that she could have shown a bit of dignity during the obligatory photo shoot outside her residence....but no, in true Sturgeonesque form she decided to revert to self....check the coupon on her...

Prime Minister Boris Johnson (L) meets with Scotlands First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at Bute House, Edinburgh, 29 July 2019.

an ignorant woman!

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Looks OK to me.
Ignorant in what way?
What should she have done?

Not what you could call a welcome far less a warm welcome, face like corkscrew.....no way to greet a Prime Minister in front of the cameras. I'm far from saying she should have fawned all over him but a smile would have done no harm.....but not surprised in the least. Here's another cracker...

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, suit

9 hours ago, Harold said:

Love him or hate him Boris Johnson The British Prime Minister paid a visit to Nicola Sturgeon at Bute House yesterday. You would have though, hoped that she could have shown a bit of dignity during the obligatory photo shoot outside her residence....but no, in true Sturgeonesque form she decided to revert to self....check the coupon on her...

Prime Minister Boris Johnson (L) meets with Scotlands First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at Bute House, Edinburgh, 29 July 2019.

an ignorant woman!

On 16/07/2019 at 13:02, Normski said:

IMG_20190716_125808.thumb.jpg.e0caef1f22a64c1de8a2fe41b84d273e.jpg

IMG_20190716_125810.thumb.jpg.42b9442055d1e4b629ede60dc25509a0.jpg

Like Trump gives a fuck.

Sturgeon is a complete and utter nothing to him, just like Sadshit Khan.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Not what you could call a welcome far less a warm welcome, face like corkscrew.....no way to greet a Prime Minister in front of the cameras. I'm far from saying she should have fawned all over him but a smile would have done no harm.....but not surprised in the least. Here's another cracker...

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, suit

Boris is saying "I am driving the car and don't you forget it!"

Miserable, English hating git she is.