Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Scotland...Politics related

On 16/07/2019 at 13:02, Normski said:

IMG_20190716_125808.thumb.jpg.e0caef1f22a64c1de8a2fe41b84d273e.jpg

IMG_20190716_125810.thumb.jpg.42b9442055d1e4b629ede60dc25509a0.jpg

another wee example....SNP councilor for Livingston south

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

The love to condemn but ignore their condemnation when it suits. Racist Hypocrites!

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

The love to condemn but ignore their condemnation when it suits. Racist Hypocrites!

Stupid bitch!

I think it is fair to say that if the English didn't holiday in Scotland then the Scottish economy would be hit. 

Also, there are many thousands of Scots happily living in England. Does she not think of possible ramifications (from like minded idiots) that might occur because of her stupid statement? 

51 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Stupid bitch!

I think it is fair to say that if the English didn't holiday in Scotland then the Scottish economy would be hit. 

Also, there are many thousands of Scots happily living in England. Does she not think of possible ramifications (from like minded idiots) that might occur because of her stupid statement? 

Exactly mate. Be aware though...it is ONLY idiots from that particular party who come out with crap like that!

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Exactly mate. Be aware though...it is ONLY idiots from that particular party who come out with crap like that!

It really is open racism too.

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It really is open racism too.

Agreed....imagine, just imagine if the word England/English is replaced with Asian/Pakistani/Immigrant etc etc....fucking hue and cry. And they have the brass neck to criticise Donald Trump???

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Agreed....imagine, just imagine if the word England/English is replaced with Asian/Pakistani/Immigrant etc etc....fucking hue and cry. And they have the brass neck to criticise Donald Trump???

Yup. It really is a case of when it suits...

18 hours ago, Harold said:

I see Sturgeon has tucked into Mrs May saying talks with her were soul destroying and also saying talks with BJ were crazy...

Then she slipped in that there was growing support for another referendum on Scottish Independence. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I see Sturgeon has tucked into Mrs May saying talks with her were soul destroying and also saying talks with BJ were crazy...

Then she slipped in that there was growing support for another referendum on Scottish Independence. 

A poll has indicated a rise in support....I'll have to look into this 'poll'....Anyway, instead of bitvhing about anything non Scottish perhaps she and her obedient acolytes would be better solving the problems with the new sick kids hospital...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-49235874

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-49225869

https://www.scotsman.com/health/nhs-paying-out-1-4m-every-month-for-empty-new-sick-kids-hospital-1-4976220

49 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

This was due to an online poll which said the MAJORITY of Scots now back independence. Utter bollox. You know how many responses there was ? One thousand and nineteen....yep 1019 out of how many millions ? So they peddle fucking nonsense about the majority of Scots. A comment I saw was very pertinent and said...

Next time, ask them this: what is your preferred method to pay off Scotland's share of the national debt? Then: are you content for Scotland to cede control of its fisheries, and adopt the euro, on rejoining the EU?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Harold said:

This was due to an online poll which said the MAJORITY of Scots now back independence. Utter bollox. You know how many responses there was ? One thousand and nineteen....yep 1019 out of how many millions ? So they peddle fucking nonsense about the majority of Scots. A comment I saw was very pertinent and said...

Next time, ask them this: what is your preferred method to pay off Scotland's share of the national debt? Then: are you content for Scotland to cede control of its fisheries, and adopt the euro, on rejoining the EU?

To leave the UK and join the EU is like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
All it does is remove one level of bureaucracy; and to be honest, I trust Brussels a lot less than I trust Westminster.
No problem with leaving UK and teaming up with Norway et al, but not while the current bunch of halfwits inhabit Holyrood House.

Edited by Hairy Scot

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/06/nicola-sturgeon-if-we-crash-out-with-no-deal-corbyn-will-be-almost-as-responsible-as-may-or-johnson

And still she keeps poking her beak into Brexit.

Move to Scotland? With her in charge? She can get fucked! 

nowt in there apart from constant criticism. She is a nobody trying to be a player....never has been, never will be.

44 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

To leave the UK and join the EU is like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
All it does is remove one level of bureaucracy; and to be honest, I trust Brussels a lot less than I trust Westminster.
No problem with leaving UK and teaming up with Norway et al, but not while the current bunch of halfwits inhabit Holyrood House.

Hairy....when the UK leaves the EU that includes Scotland. Now the UK has to negotiate and set up trade deals globally and depending on the EU with EU member states. Everybody knows that. Now if Scotland were to gain separation from the UK that is Scotland out of the EU AND UK and Scotland's biggest trading partner is the rest of the UK. For all the rhetoric Sturgeon spouts not once have I heard her or any other nationalist MSP give any briefing about how that could be overcome. As debated a good while back (probably on our other wee forum) Scotland will NOT slip into the EU immediately and nobody knows how long an application would take and it is by no means a certainty that they would be accepted....there is all sorts of financial matters to be considered and also it would be betraying the fishermen who would have to go back into a Common Fisheries Policy and would be dictated to by the EU.

8 hours ago, Harold said:

nowt in there apart from constant criticism. She is a nobody trying to be a player....never has been, never will be.

Hairy....when the UK leaves the EU that includes Scotland. Now the UK has to negotiate and set up trade deals globally and depending on the EU with EU member states. Everybody knows that. Now if Scotland were to gain separation from the UK that is Scotland out of the EU AND UK and Scotland's biggest trading partner is the rest of the UK. For all the rhetoric Sturgeon spouts not once have I heard her or any other nationalist MSP give any briefing about how that could be overcome. As debated a good while back (probably on our other wee forum) Scotland will NOT slip into the EU immediately and nobody knows how long an application would take and it is by no means a certainty that they would be accepted....there is all sorts of financial matters to be considered and also it would be betraying the fishermen who would have to go back into a Common Fisheries Policy and would be dictated to by the EU.

I did say "not while the current bunch of halfwits inhabit Holyrood House".
That has always been my position on Scottish independence.