Hairy Scot

Should displaying any foreign flags be banned?

Rather than investigating racist dogs shitting on the street perhaps Police Scotland and the Scottish Parliament should be cracking down on the display of foreign flags at football stadia.

I do not give a shit what the flags signify, they have no place in Scottish Football.

That goes double for the republican rag flown at Septic Park.

The Union Flag would also be on my hit list.

Edited by Hairy Scot

No they shouldn't be banned. 

Why ban them, what happens if they were banned, what next, you can only wear the latest club shirts? You can'g get access into the club if your not wearing the right clothes. FFS There are more important things in life to worry about than someone flying a flag!!

40 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No they shouldn't be banned. 

Why ban them, what happens if they were banned, what next, you can only wear the latest club shirts? You can'g get access into the club if your not wearing the right clothes. FFS There are more important things in life to worry about than someone flying a flag!!

Ok what useful purpose does flying a Palestinian flag at Ceptic Park serve?

Is anyone there Palestinian? Highly doubt it. So, then it just shows it is flown as a political statement. No place for that at a football game.

It just increases tension, causes trouble and thus costs more money to manage with Police, Security etc. No doubt ticket prices go up too.

Edited by Locke

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Is anyone there Palestinian? Highly doubt it. So, then it just shows it is flown as a political statement. No place for that at a football game.

It just increases tension, causes trouble and thus costs more money to manage with Police, Security etc. No doubt ticket prices go up too.

Rich coming from you saying it costs more.money to police yet your talking about going to the Derby today for a fight. People should be allowed to put up whatever flag they wish. 

1 hour ago, Locke said:

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Rich coming from you saying it costs more.money to police yet your talking about going to the Derby today for a fight. People should be allowed to put up whatever flag they wish. 

Image result for calm down scousers gifs

43 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Dodged my question a treat there you did!

On 25/11/2018 at 12:24, boro_boy said:

Seriously BB, i doubt Locke could fight sleep, tho he does have a point regarding the flags. I can appreciate some fans IE showing a dutch flag in tribute to a Dutch player. Celtic fans fly certain flags to say a big fuck off to Britain, as they hate everything British, sing songs mocking Lee Rigby, our fallen heroes flying the Irish flag whilst singing songs gloryfying the murdering bastards of the IRA. You yourself have either posted or commented about their behaviour several times, so it obviously annoys you too. I don't quite get where your coming from here fella, on one hand your getting angry about cmeltic, on the other your saying they should be able to fly whatever they wish. The way they fly the tri colour is signifying it as the death flag of the IRA.

On 25/11/2018 at 06:33, Hairy Scot said:

The Union Flag would also be on my hit list.

Would flying the union flag-the Flag of Great Britain be on your hit list if being flown at the ground of any club within that union? IE any ground in Britain, if so why?

Flying the British flag in Britain should not offend anybody in Great Britain, Any offended by our flag, being flown in our nation in my opinion can feck off.

17 hours ago, The Realist said:

Seriously BB, i doubt Locke could fight sleep, tho he does have a point regarding the flags. I can appreciate some fans IE showing a dutch flag in tribute to a Dutch player. Celtic fans fly certain flags to say a big fuck off to Britain, as they hate everything British, sing songs mocking Lee Rigby, our fallen heroes flying the Irish flag whilst singing songs gloryfying the murdering bastards of the IRA. You yourself have either posted or commented about their behaviour several times, so it obviously annoys you too. I don't quite get where your coming from here fella, on one hand your getting angry about cmeltic, on the other your saying they should be able to fly whatever they wish. The way they fly the tri colour is signifying it as the death flag of the IRA.

Okay, maybe I should have said, they should be able to put up any flag within reason! :) there you go.