Global Warming Shite Again - British summers will be 6°C hotter by 2070

boro_boy

• Administrator

Unbelievable scaremongering. We have ONE really hot summer in decades and then this rubbish emerges. This has to rank alongside the IPCC claim that all the Himalayas glaciers would melt by 2035.....later revealed to be based one one student's coursework. Average annual temperatures outside of the large metropoli in the northern hemisphere are identical to 1851. So let's have proof not wild theory

Seen this good quote at the top of the best quotes. This is all fucking bollocks, its all could be, might be, maybe. 

Don't believe one fucking word that comes out of these cunts mouths....Global warming.....since changed to climate change....haha (I wonder why) is the BIGGEST FINANCIAL FRAUD in the history of civilisation. It has been proved that the data they (pro C C) use id actually fixed!

• Administrator

Its an absolute joke isn't it, its just one massive money making scam. 

I do however believe its better for the planet if we move away from fossil fuels which we are doing as then the air will be much cleaner. But I don't understand how they get to these predictions?

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Its an absolute joke isn't it, its just one massive money making scam. 

I do however believe its better for the planet if we move away from fossil fuels which we are doing as then the air will be much cleaner. But I don't understand how they get to these predictions?

Here's something worth thinking about. The UK's power stations (and european ones) are turning away from using fossil fuel & instead they are going for Biomass which in the main comes from trees. Now every tree hugger and their aunty constantly bitches about 'man made' climate change producing far too much carbon dioxide which is bad for the planet. Now they are using 'biomass' which as I said in the main comes from trees and is turned into wood pellets. Where do they get these trees to be turned into biomass? By de-forestation....but you know what ? The fucking trees they are cutting down (& also ruining the habitat of millions of animals & all sorts of wildlife) absorb the carbon dioxide which is in the atmosphere and release it as oxygen. Unfuckingbelievable!

As for your 2nd point...there are numerous articles on the systems that are used which are programmed to give them the results they desire.