boro_boy

Climate Change thread

They are blaming cows now for when they burp or fart. They want us to eat Quorn now to cut down on emissions and to only eat veg that is home grown to cut down on emissions from flying the veg out here, you know, on that flight that would have arrived anyway. 

Arghhhhh

I hate everyone. 

We need to stop deforestation for palm oil, that's a bigger issue  thannthis made up global warming. 

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

They are blaming cows now for when they burp or fart. They want us to eat Quorn now to cut down on emissions and to only eat veg that is home grown to cut down on emissions from flying the veg out here, you know, on that flight that would have arrived anyway. 

Arghhhhh

I hate everyone. 

We need to stop deforestation for palm oil, that's a bigger issue  thannthis made up global warming. 

Palm oil is an essential ingredient in lots of recipes.

Just plant new trees.

36 minutes ago, Locke said:

Just plant new trees.

No it's not. It's just cheaper to use rather than using other types of oil.

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Just plant new trees.

I'm no tree hugger but have a look at this video advert which inexplicably has been banned from being shown mainstream by the authorities as being 'political'. Cunts!

https://youtu.be/3Ha6xUVqezQ

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Here's the latest shite from the 'experts'....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46214864

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/02/uk-temperature-jump-february-incredible-climate-weather-carbon

Just looked at that shit website above and the title says "Meteorologists look at extent to which unseasonably warm weather is due to carbon emissions"

One little warm spell has nothing to do with climate change, more to do with luck with the positions of low and high pressure systems. When we had the beast from the east last year, no one suddenly went, oh, maybe where wrong about climate change. But as soon as we get a warm spell, everyone seems to blame this so called climate change!!! FFS. 

Biggest con the world has been subjected to imo. Think about how much this is financially costing the human race. I've seen many such reports in the past and have always been able to find alternative sources rubbishing the shit.

On 02/03/2019 at 15:19, Harold said:

Biggest con the world has been subjected to imo. Think about how much this is financially costing the human race. I've seen many such reports in the past and have always been able to find alternative sources rubbishing the shit.

Gives governments another excuse to put taxes on thing's. Log burners being the latest.

Let nature do it's thing and our World will be fine, no need to stir it up with shitmongering bullshit.

When the wind dies down and my solar panels don't work anymore then i am going to cut down every tree around about me to have fuel to heat my home and cook my food (which i will hunt).

The masses will be doing the same thing, iv'e got my ammo and guns to defend me and my family so bring it on climate change

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Log burners being the latest.

We have one. I did hear/read something about some tree hugger saying they are bad for the 'environment'////pollution etc. Fuck them.....It gives off some heat.

Didn't know whether to post this in here or the Cunt thread....These fucking tramps should be subject to forcible removal, arrest and jail time...

(was going to say....Image result for machine gun fire gifs ................:flashing-lol: )

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/thousands-join-extinction-rebellion-protests-across-london/ar-BBVWGv1?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Fucking tramps....each and every one of them!!!!!!!

Love how they go on about shell, yet they have obviously bought paint and then threw it about the place:

Police officers are seen after they arrive at an Extinction Rebellion protest at the Shell Centre in London.

And no doubt most of them would have drove in their diesel cars to get here! #CUNTS

There's 2 cunts live on Sky news had glued themselves to a train,the amount of time and effort from peelers to free them,harness them up and struggle to get them off the roof,give them a choice of climbing off or booted off

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

There's 2 cunts live on Sky news had glued themselves to a train,the amount of time and effort from peelers to free them,harness them up and struggle to get them off the roof,give them a choice of climbing off or booted off

and various streets have been blocked by hundreds of cunts sitting down on the roads. They're being arrested also but looks like it will take a while. No doubt for every one lifted there'll be some other fucking tree hugger to replace them. Get the fire brigade out and turn the hoses on the fuckers.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

and various streets have been blocked by hundreds of cunts sitting down on the roads. They're being arrested also but looks like it will take a while. No doubt for every one lifted there'll be some other fucking tree hugger to replace them. Get the fire brigade out and turn the hoses on the fuckers.

Water might work as most of the scruffy cunts need a good wash.

If that doesn't work get the rubber bullets out.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Just leave the cunts there. Take the train out of service. 

On 15/04/2019 at 18:59, boro_boy said:

Love how they go on about shell, yet they have obviously bought paint and then threw it about the place:

Police officers are seen after they arrive at an Extinction Rebellion protest at the Shell Centre in London.

And no doubt most of them would have drove in their diesel cars to get here! #CUNTS

Yeah and chemicals will be needed to clean their mess up.

All harmful to the environment according to them!

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just leave the cunts there. Take the train out of service. 

as long as they put it in a non lit, enclosed, lockfast area for a couple of years and have no contact with the fuckers!

one of these cunts that glued himself to the train had the fucking cheek to put up a notice next to him saying...'Superglued, do not pull me'....eh? Fuck you mate, I'd rip the fucking skin off your paws, ya tree huggin cunt!

watching sky news the now and the stupid cunts are giving other stupid cunts air time ffs! He says the majority of the UK are in support of what the protesters are doing? Not are they causing problems on the streets they are seriously deluded!

Oh and this is the end of civilisation as we know it.......

Image result for laughing gifs

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I would have thought, These Ballbegs would have been fine with public transport? No?

Any transport?

Wonder how they got to the protest site...

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I would have thought, These Ballbegs would have been fine with public transport? No?

Any transport?

Wonder how they got to the protest site...

In a diesel van.

Bring back Swampy!

We've seen it all before. Worthless, work shy mutha jumpers.