Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Climate Change thread

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

😂

Notice there were absolutely NO dissenters when he said..."There are things that I can't avoid. I flew a plane out here today..."

But urge others to change their eating habits. Is this guy a fucking Joker or what ?

31 minutes ago, Harold said:

Notice there were absolutely NO dissenters when he said..."There are things that I can't avoid. I flew a plane out here today..."

But urge others to change their eating habits. Is this guy a fucking Joker or what ?

They are cunts, just let them spout off all there shite. I for one won't be changing anything I do for the climate change hoax.

It's been the hottest decade on record apparantly. Id like.to know where they take there temperatures from, is it the towns and cities, or the countryside? If it's the towns and cities then it's a fix as they are generally hotter due to all the concrete and cars, and air con units kicking out heat. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It's been the hottest decade on record apparantly. Id like.to know where they take there temperatures from, is it the towns and cities, or the countryside? If it's the towns and cities then it's a fix as they are generally hotter due to all the concrete and cars, and air con units kicking out heat. 

Wudda froze the ballicks of ya here today

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Wudda froze the ballicks of ya here today

same here mate....and that wind....struggled to get a ciggie lit.

31 minutes ago, Harold said:

Disruption being caused once again by this shower of tramps......wonder what method of transport they used to get to Aberdeen ? Fuckers that they are!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-51132110?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story

Extinction Rebellion have been put on the teror watch list by the home secretary

BBC have been at it again!!

All day yesterday (hottest decade in recorded history) and today (David Attenborough whining like a bitch).

Just for the record, recorded history in this context is less than 100 years so utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to read some real news about climate change here you go.

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/climate-change-activists-empty-gestures-by-bjorn-lomborg-2019-12

BBC News should be renamed BBC Climate News.

Apparantly Microsoft says its going to remode all the CO2 is ever produced since 1975.

Surely thats not possible?? Unless they are going to use massive CO2 scrubbers! Its all fucking nonesense!!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

BBC News should be renamed BBC Climate News.

Apparantly Microsoft says its going to remode all the CO2 is ever produced since 1975.

Surely thats not possible?? Unless they are going to use massive CO2 scrubbers! Its all fucking nonesense!!

BBC is not alone in propagating climate news.

As for Microsoft..........................

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Prince charles want to introduce Green Taxes!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7915307/Prince-Charles-flies-Davos-jet-emitting-six-tonnes-carbon-launch-sustainable-project.html#comments

For fuck sake, he says this as he flew out to Davos!

don't do as I do seems to spring to mind....as with all these fucking luvvies!

Yeah, these are all bellends! I'm not doing anything for climate change. Its all a hoax, we haven't been on the earth long enough to understand how the earth works. FFS we can't even predict the fucking weather accurately more than 3 days in advance.! 

Its a massive money making scam, and i'm not falling for it! #cunts

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah, these are all bellends! I'm not doing anything for climate change. Its all a hoax, we haven't been on the earth long enough to understand how the earth works. FFS we can't even predict the fucking weather accurately more than 3 days in advance.! 

Its a massive money making scam, and i'm not falling for it! #cunts

Greta says different....HOW DARE YOU!!!!