• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Climate Change thread

boro_boy

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

USA reducing by 10%, whilst the other's i mentioned have more than doubled, trebled or even quadrupled, must be applauded surely.

So in relative terms . I can say pish BTW, cos i am half Scottish. Maybe before you make silly posts, you should do some research, or at least have some knowledge of what you are babbling on about.

How can one country seriously justify creating 28% of the world's C02 emissions??

As i asked previously why don't Rebellion Extinction protest in China/India, where some could argue it would be justified?.

Instead they prefer to whinge in Nations that are actually actively doing something about it.

@Mr Magnificent, If you have any constructive to add to the thread, i will happily read it.

See my previous post. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I don't know if I have said this before but the temperature of the world is probably increasing because of the amount of concrete cities we have. This retains all the heat and dispurses it during the day and night. In the countryside that doesn't happen, the temperatures are not that high and in the evening it gets cold!!!

• Administrator

Scienetist say Planet has already reached tipping point on climate change.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7733649/Planet-reached-climate-change-tipping-points.html

I went straight to the comments and read this one 

If it's too late, can we finally stop wasting money on trying to lower CO2 emissions, which will have no effect anyway?

:lolpan:

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2019 at 19:41, boro_boy said:

Haha more and more lies, or shit predictions. There was a story in my.local paper saying Middlesbrough will be under water.in 20-30 years time.

I just don't believe any of this shit. My missus does and.she hates it when I say I don't believe it. 

Do you and the future wife have much in common mate?