• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Climate Change thread

boro_boy

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah, these are all bellends! I'm not doing anything for climate change. Its all a hoax, we haven't been on the earth long enough to understand how the earth works. FFS we can't even predict the fucking weather accurately more than 3 days in advance.! 

Its a massive money making scam, and i'm not falling for it! #cunts

Greta says different....HOW DARE YOU!!!!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 31/01/2020 at 10:37, Harold said:

Obviously I'm missing something here Norm....Help please.

Fuck knows mate but she's saving the planet

Meanwhile Elizabeth Warren,who is basing her Presidential campaign around climate change,tries to hide from being filmed getting off a private jet

34 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fuck knows mate but she's saving the planet

Chanel rules.....

35 minutes ago, Normski said:

Meanwhile Elizabeth Warren,who is basing her Presidential campaign around climate change,tries to hide from being filmed getting off a private jet

Okaaaay......another don't do as I do (a DAIDO?)....Do these cunts not realise how much they are held in contempt by 'normal peeps ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 27/02/2020 at 16:36, Harold said:

Why are the kids allowed to go on strike when they should be in school. Greta should be banned from entering the UK. I'm sick of this abused child. 

8 minutes ago, superally said:

Ironbridge 19471 Climate change?

ironbridge..jpg

I agree....getting back to the here & now.....how many of these fucking snowflake climate changers including that wee Swedish school plugger have been round the affected areas ? They care so much all they do is spout utter shite. I really have had it with our society & MSM today giving her the fucking time of day. Get back to school you waste of space!

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why are the kids allowed to go on strike when they should be in school. Greta should be banned from entering the UK. I'm sick of this abused child. 

The schools nowadays are run by fucking snowflakes who have gradually gotten themselves into positions of authority over the years (I have mentioned this on numerous occasions) and actually encourage this kind of action as do local councils as they are too scared to upset central government! Nobody has the fucking balls to tell them to get their fucking arses back to where they should be!!!

1 hour ago, superally said:

1947!

1947! also known as "1947 shriek" or 1947 factorial = 1947x1946x1945x------ all the way down to 1.
A fucking big number!

• Administrator

UK’s only working sled-dog centre to close ‘due to climate change’ amid fears Cairngorms could be snow-free by 2080 if temperatures continue to rise

More absoloute bollocks, also how do they know the mountains will be snow free in 2080???

They can't even say what the weather will be next week, weather aka climate goes though cycles. I think they've just had a poor business plan!