New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

I'd drown this rat

What a cunt this little shite is.....obviously my wish regards to how he is dealt with will be ignored but when/if convicted I seriously hope he is incarcerated for at least 10 years (again won't happen....but would be a fucking deterrent)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/syrian-refugee-attack-16-year-old-boy-charged-over-assault-on-schoolboy-in-huddersfield/ar-BBQc7kj?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

On 28/11/2018 at 18:28, Harold said:

What a cunt this little shite is.....obviously my wish regards to how he is dealt with will be ignored but when/if convicted I seriously hope he is incarcerated for at least 10 years (again won't happen....but would be a fucking deterrent)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/syrian-refugee-attack-16-year-old-boy-charged-over-assault-on-schoolboy-in-huddersfield/ar-BBQc7kj?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Miffed how a crowdfunding page for a Syrian can raise £50k, whilst our ex servicemen live on the streets.Proves our nation really is fecked.

Edited by The Realist

6 hours ago, The Realist said:

Miffed how a crowdfunding page for a Syrian can raise £50k, whilst our ex servicemen live on the streets.Proves our nation really is fecked.

I agree but it is totally separate from why I started the thread which was about an unprovoked assault.

32 minutes ago, Harold said:

I agree but it is totally separate from why I started the thread which was about an unprovoked assault.

I couldn't agree more Harold.

I see The Realist looked straight through the main point.

Probably because the assault was on an immigrant. 

His post smacked of closet racism.

On 04/12/2018 at 08:29, Locke said:

Not sure if this link will work, tho i wonder if this will receive the same kind of outrage and media coverage.

On 04/12/2018 at 08:29, Locke said:

Maybe do a bit of research into the full story into events before that video before making stupid left wing type comments. I have.

On 04/12/2018 at 21:29, Locke said:

I don't think so.

Would the assault have made the headlines if the victim had not been an immigrant?

As for the 50K fund; I too find it strange that people will contribute to something like that while other deserving causes are ignored.

There seems to be a tendency in the UK for people to bend over backward in a hypocritical effort to be seen to be politically correct.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

I don't think so.

Would the assault have made the headlines if the victim had not been an immigrant?

As for the 50K fund; I too find it strange that people will contribute to something like that while other deserving causes are ignored.

There seems to be a tendency in the UK for people to bend over backward in a hypocritical effort to be seen to be politically correct.

Very very good post there fella. People can call me whatever they want i really don't give a feck about their opinions, simply because they have no facts to back up that opinion of me. People like Locke, have a deep fear of being tarnished with the race card, to the point they totally sell out their own beliefs, this is not aimed at Locke in particular, just the general left wing types like him who share that view. I have been running around with the Zulu's since the early 80's. now anybody who knows anything about us will know, we are not a racist firm, in fact we are well known for being the first multi cultural firm in the UK, so throwing the racist card at me is absolute bolox. I guarantee i have more Asian friends than people like Locke who throw the racist card around actually have friends. Tho by his own previous admissions on here, he doesn't have any friends. There is a reason why people have no friends.

You make some good points, but the thread is supposed to be about an unprovoked assault, not the 50k raised.

If someone wants to start a fund page that is their right so don't start moaning about it. No one is forcing you to contribute, so shut your pie hole!

Assault is illegal and people donating money to a fund raiser isn't. 

You are just trying to undermine the assault with your own agenda.

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

You make some good points, but the thread is supposed to be about an unprovoked assault, not the 50k raised.

If someone wants to start a fund page that is their right so don't start moaning about it. No one is forcing you to contribute, so shut your pie hole!

Assault is illegal and people donating money to a fund raiser isn't. 

You are just trying to undermine the assault with your own agenda.

Unprovoked assaults occur all the time. Used to be an almost daily occurrence in schools all over the country.

However in the current culturally diverse society such incidents will almost certainly involve persons of different colour or different religion or different race all of which opens up an opportunity for the Pinko Liberal Politically Correct to promote their view that we are a racist society intent on demeaning all immigrants. All of which is of course meat and drink to the leftist media in its quest to undermine the standards by which we have lived for generations.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Not sure if this link will work, tho i wonder if this will receive the same kind of outrage and media coverage.

It probably will not but I agree with your sentiments regards this. In fact what I said in the OP applies here also.