M&S Meal Deals

Mr Magnificent

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Locke said:

M&S are doing a great deal on food with a main course, side and a bottle of wine for £10.

I just got a bottle of red, fish pie and chunky chips.

The lot will be going down my gob about fivish this afternoon.

Fill your boots bitches!

They used to be £10 but they put it up to £12 didn't they? Have they dropped it back down for December?

I do love the £10 meal deal, never had a bad one really. 

27 minutes ago, Locke said:

M&S are doing a great deal on food with a main course, side and a bottle of wine for £10.

Fill your boots bitches!

Yep, it's good value but we only get it when it's something we can both enjoy. The wife and I rarely eat the same grub apart from a Sunday. The wine is good to use for a Christmas pressie.

10 hours ago, Locke said:

Fill your boots bitches!

They have been doing this for a few years now, Have had loads of the 2 dine for £10  over the years, tho have never took the wine option, as i don't drink wine. Tho in future deals if M&S curry is in the offer, i advise to avoid it. worst feckin curries ever, they really are awful, worse than a Lidl healthy options one, less taste too.Better off chewing a candle.Everything  else we have tried has been fine bar the curry. The co-op's one's are good too, those dirty fries are mega.

Edited by The Realist

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

They have been doing this for a few years now, Have had loads of the 2 dine for £10  over the years, tho have never took the wine option, as i don't drink wine. Tho in future deals if M&S curry is in the offer, i advise to avoid it. worst feckin curries ever, they really are awful, worse than a Lidl healthy options one, less taste too.Better off chewing a candle.Everything  else we have tried has been fine bar the curry. The co-op's one's are good too, those dirty fries are mega.

My missus really enjoys one of their curries (can't mind what it is). You're spot on with the dirty fries....I occasionally get a box of them and a box of onion rings.....luvly jubbly.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

I had a Chicken Madras from M&S the other day.

Superb it was. Restaurant quality in my opinion.

12 hours ago, Locke said:

I had a Chicken Madras from M&S the other day.

Superb it was. Restaurant quality in my opinion.

Only thing i can't get on with from M&S is the curry. I respect you may feel it was good quality, in my opinion, it's the worst supermarket i ever had by a long way, which is surprising considering the quality of their food overall. There is an M&S food hall just down the road from me, Mrs SA uses it a lot.