New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×

Just watching the Sheffield United v Leeds game and there is no much shirt pulling which the ref and lineman can see but choose to do nothing about it. It's a blatant foul and defenders usually do it as they are shit and cant defend properly. 

Think the refs need to start awarding penalties for the smallest pull of a shirt. 

179195131-1412240851.jpg

48 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just watching the Sheffield United v Leeds game and there is no much shirt pulling which the ref and lineman can see but choose to do nothing about it. It's a blatant foul and defenders usually do it as they are shit and cant defend properly. 

Think the refs need to start awarding penalties for the smallest pull of a shirt. 

179195131-1412240851.jpg

Totally agree. Refs far too often bottle it but the really should stamp down.

8 minutes ago, Locke said:

All part and parcel of the game.

Since when ? It is a foul/penalty every time.

And some get sorted and nothing gets done. If there is shirt pulling on the halfway line then the ref will give a few kick but in the box it's hardly ever given. Definitely needs clamping down.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

And some get sorted and nothing gets done. If there is shirt pulling on the halfway line then the ref will give a few kick but in the box it's hardly ever given. Definitely needs clamping down.

How can they get sorted if nothing is done? :laughing:

53 minutes ago, Locke said:

How can they get sorted if nothing is done? :laughing:

I don't know why I said sorted? I must surely have meant something else. I must have meant fouled.

Shirt pulling, wrestling in the penalty box, "shielding" the ball, are all things to which referees wrongly turn a blind eye.

These actions are against the rules and should be penalised.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Shirt pulling, wrestling in the penalty box, "shielding" the ball, are all things to which referees wrongly turn a blind eye.

These actions are against the rules and should be penalised.

Sheldon's the ball at the corner flag also is just ignored by the refs. If you shield the ball in the centre circle or half way mark is an instant foul m

Wtf is going on?