New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Hairy Scot

Are they already among us??

might, might, might, may.....simply his thoughts from what I can gather. No evidence.

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

might, might, might, may.....simply his thoughts from what I can gather. No evidence.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.    :)

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.    :)

No, but if there is no form evidence it is purely speculation by the individual. My opinion is that for him wishing to be taken seriously then he should have more than simply speculation. On the basis of what he has said I certainly would pay no attention.

Just now, Harold said:

No, but if there is no form evidence it is purely speculation by the individual. My opinion is that for him wishing to be taken seriously then he should have more than simply speculation. On the basis of what he has said I certainly would pay no attention.

I posted the item for the purposes of discussion, nothing more, nothing less.

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I posted the item for the purposes of discussion, nothing more, nothing less.

I appreciate that Hairy but for me at any rate to really discuss the matter there would have to be something, anything.....along the lines of, say.....he has computer based evidence, he has had some form of reports, that kind of thing.

Just now, Harold said:

I appreciate that Hairy but for me at any rate to really discuss the matter there would have to be something, anything.....along the lines of, say.....he has computer based evidence, he has had some form of reports, that kind of thing.

We often discuss speculative matters.

TBH, in my lifetime I have met a number of entities that might well have come from different planets. 

There was one occasion in a hostelry in central Scotland where I was sure that one or two of those present...................................................

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

We often discuss speculative matters.

TBH, in my lifetime I have met a number of entities that might well have come from different planets. 

There was one occasion in a hostelry in central Scotland where I was sure that one or two of those present...................................................

:flashing-lol:......especially the one that had a fear of the wee yellow and black sting creatures.