Jump to content
boro_boy

When does your Christmas Leave Start?

Recommended Posts

Mine officially started yesterday, I have 4 weeks off. I do like my current draft!

But un-officially it started 2 22nd November haha. Technically I've had 6 weeks off. I have been doing a bit of work at home though as I've got the world laptop with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be spending this Christmas in Pittsburgh USA with family.

I am looking forward to it. The Americans put in a good spread.

Pittsburgh is a great place. I hope to dine at quite a few places and taste the local brew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm maybe going to Ipswich with the missus to go for Sunday lunch with her family. That's if we can get the dogs sorted. I've told her to stick them in the kennels but she doesn't want to. 

I told her they are just dogs and she said, no they're not. Lol. She's humanised them, I'm sure she things they have human feelings, they clearly don't 

IMG_20181208_104517.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope to tuck into a Primanti Brothers sandwich on Boxing Day and watch some American sports while downing Michelob ultra lager.

 

pbros-home-pastrami-480x536.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm maybe going to Ipswich with the missus to go for Sunday lunch with her family. That's if we can get the dogs sorted. I've told her to stick them in the kennels but she doesn't want to. 

I told her they are just dogs and she said, no they're not. Lol. She's humanised them, I'm sure she things they have human feelings, they clearly don't 

 

Got to put mine in kennel's next July. My son is getting married abroad and all the family will be there, whenever we have gone away in the Past there has always been somebody staying with him. I'm dreading it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Realist said:

Got to put mine in kennel's next July. My son is getting married abroad and all the family will be there, whenever we have gone away in the Past there has always been somebody staying with him. I'm dreading it.

I'll look after him for you.

£100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Locke said:

I hope to tuck into a Primanti Brothers sandwich on Boxing Day and watch some American sports while downing Michelob ultra lager.

 

pbros-home-pastrami-480x536.jpg

That looks stoating but I think I'd struggle to get my gob round it for a bite....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

That looks stoating but I think I'd struggle to get my gob round it for a bite....:flashing-lol:

I will attack it with a fork mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last day of work is a week today and is off for 6 weeks too which i am going travelling.

I will be in Birmingham Tuesday 18th till 21st if anyone is about or close too the telford area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

My last day of work is a week today and is off for 6 weeks too which i am going travelling.

I will be in Birmingham Tuesday 18th till 21st if anyone is about or close too the telford area.

What are you in Brum for mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Realist said:

You seriously think i would trust you with my dog???

Nice offer tho.

Yes, I would look after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.