The Realist

The Christmas 2018 Thread!

I've asked for s pair of jeans from next.

I don't want anything other than a pair of jeans. Of to London for a few days to go to the Olympia for the horse jumping, bought tickets for the missus, but obviously I have to go too.. 

London should be good though

We've come to realise that unless it's for kids presents really don't have to wait for Christmas to give or receive. If we see anything we fancy throughout the year we'll buy it for each other which this year was jackets but we'll get each other a couple of small things without the other knowing what they are to open on Christmas day. Big meal on Christmas day, just the wife and me. Looking forward to the World Championship darts which start next Thursday and plenty of football. Tree & deccies are being put up sometime next week.

37 minutes ago, Harold said:

We've come to realise that unless it's for kids presents really don't have to wait for Christmas to give or receive. If we see anything we fancy throughout the year we'll buy it for each other which this year was jackets but we'll get each other a couple of small things without the other knowing what they are to open on Christmas day. Big meal on Christmas day, just the wife and me. Looking forward to the World Championship darts which start next Thursday and plenty of football. Tree & deccies are being put up sometime next week.

We are like that mate. If we like it we just get it.

I paid for the flights and got Mrs a pair of boots from Clarke's in sale for £55.

I have already had a pair of thermal, waterproof motorbike jeans.

Christmas will be spent in Three Rivers City. Pittsburgh.

5 hours ago, Harold said:

I don't even think i'm putting any decorations up. Put a few up last year but were not doing anything this year. I used to love Christmas as a kid with all the decorations, but these days Christmas starts in October when the shops start selling their shite Christmas decorations and what not. So by the time December arrives, i'm sick of it. This year I'm just not in the Christmas mood, can't be arsed listening to Christmas songs either, the shops have Spoilt it, Christmas isn't a month anymore, its fucking 2 and a bit months and it get early every year. They do it with Halloween and Easter. Even pancake day, I can't believe the shops are already selling flower and eggs!!!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I can't believe the shops are already selling flower and eggs!!!

:flashing-lol:..........just as well they were as my wife made a lovely, large Victoria sponge.

I don't even think i'm putting any decorations up. Put a few up last year but were not doing anything this year. I used to love Christmas as a kid with all the decorations, but these days Christmas starts in October when the shops start selling their shite Christmas decorations and what not. So by the time December arrives, i'm sick of it. This year I'm just not in the Christmas mood, can't be arsed listening to Christmas songs either, the shops have Spoilt it, Christmas isn't a month anymore, its fucking 2 and a bit months and it get early every year. They do it with Halloween and Easter. Even pancake day, I can't believe the shops are already selling flower and eggs!!!

There is a shocker, what with you being a miserable cunt and all that. :)

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

A Crimbo present for BB from all the members...

Image result for i'm a miserable bastard images

Trust me that is way too happy for him!

Mr Bright side, he is!

5 hours ago, Locke said:

There is a shocker, what with you being a miserable cunt and all that. :)

I am not miserable. :zombie:

5 hours ago, Harold said:

A Crimbo present for BB from all the members...

Image result for i'm a miserable bastard images

I lik that, a lot.

4 hours ago, Locke said:

Trust me that is way too happy for him!

Mr Bright side, he is!

Hahahaha maybe your right. 

Christmas shopping now :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Been waiting in Victoria's Secret for about 20 mins why the missus gets her tits measured. I'm getting strange looks, maybe I should stop pering on the women haha.

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Been waiting in Victoria's Secret for about 20 mins why the missus gets her tits measured. I'm getting strange looks, maybe I should stop pering on the women haha.

Photos !

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

Photos !

Hahaha I think I may have been locked out then arrested if I was taking photos. What the fuck is with you lasses eyebrows these days. They are about 1cm tick and look like slugs. 

Been waiting in Victoria's Secret for about 20 mins why the missus gets her tits measured

Here's a good tool for that....

Image result for grasping hands images

Managed to get my hands on some very recent cctv from that shop of you getting up to your antics.....

Image result for pervert gifs

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Managed to get my hands on some very recent cctv from that shop of you getting up to your antics.....

Image result for pervert gifs

Haha he got proper banged out 

Nicked into the town this morning to get the final few bits and bobs for the missus. The place was heaving as was the traffic. Thank God that's done and I'm back home.