The Realist

The Christmas 2018 Thread!

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

I got a nice watch.

hope it's a normal one and no one of they fancy fuckers that BB got (or wants) that tells you when to go for a shite....:flashing-lol:

Chicken is in the oven...just pissing about waiting and having a few snifters. I was actually going to stay dry today but the wife said it's Christmas so you've got to have a drink.....I'm weak as fuck....:flashing-lol:

40 minutes ago, Harold said:

hope it's a normal one and no one of they fancy fuckers that BB got (or wants) that tells you when to go for a shite....:flashing-lol:

It tells me the time, day, date and has an illumination button.

That is all I need me watch to do 

BB would shag his watch if possible! :blob-joy:

2 hours ago, Locke said:

It tells me the time, day, date and has an illumination button.

That is all I need me watch to do 

BB would shag his watch if possible! :blob-joy:

Maybe if it had a nice warm cu nt!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Its good :) used to have a Fitbit but have a WearOS watch now. 

This morning I had 4 slices of toasted sannies on smoked salmon and seafood sauce. Tonight....a large prawn cocktail then chicken chips and beans.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

This morning I had 4 slices of toasted sannies on smoked salmon and seafood sauce. Tonight....a large prawn cocktail then chicken chips and beans.

What are chicken chips?

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

What are chicken chips?

8 hours ago, Locke said:

He missed the comma out.

Call the cops!

Fucking grammar Police...dontcha just lurv them.....:flashing-lol:

Maybe BB is just getting his own back after I took the piss out of him for the slimming shit....:happy:

Oh well my Christmas break is over.

Heading to the airport shortly to fly home. 

Got a week to chill then back to work. 

On 25/12/2018 at 12:39, boro_boy said:

Maybe if it had a nice warm cu nt!

Its good :) used to have a Fatbit but have a WearOS watch now. 

Fixed that for ya mate! :banana:

Well what a Xmas day that was, I was thinking Mrs SA had gone totally overboard on it, as i knew we had a few people coming for dinner, never knew there was gonna be 14 of the feckers tho. The effort she put into it,(and the future daughter in law was immense) the small details like everybody having a scratch card under their napkins when they lifted them, the way she did the crackers was amazing. 7 really good gifts set out in a way each couple had to get one between them. Red letter days, spa weekends etc. She went overboard, tho yeah it was worth it, as she gave so many a truly memorable day.

My only insistence was people keep their phones in their pockets, which they all did, we played games all afternoon, it was great fun, pie face was feckin hilarious, sharades, the chase(only time the phones came out), great stuff. Small buffet on the night, a few stayed over adding to Mrs SA's work, as she had to feed them in the morning. That got me panicking a bit as i had a Blues game to go to, and not having a car just now no way of getting there, anyhow i got dropped off in Brum, few more beers then off to the game, great result happy days.

Taxi home again, out for a curry on the night.

Hope you all had a great time.

Anyone see anything worthwhile watching over Christmas?

I recorded a load of stuff.

Might try that ABC Murders tomorrow.

On 29/12/2018 at 23:40, Locke said:

Anyone see anything worthwhile watching over Christmas?

I recorded a load of stuff.

Might try that ABC Murders tomorrow.

Seriously, I've hardly watched anything apart from the Darts, football and Sky News. Have had a few things recorded that I'll get round to watching at some point.

Anyway, that's all the Christmas cards, deccies, tree & lights all taken down and stuck away for another year. The rooms always look empty after they are away.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

Seriously, I've hardly watched anything apart from the Darts, football and Sky News. Have had a few things recorded that I'll get round to watching at some point.

Anyway, that's all the Christmas cards, deccies, tree & lights all taken down and stuck away for another year. The rooms always look empty after they are away.

Yes, we did all that on NYD.

I am back at work today.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

I am back at work today.

I shall be thinking you and anyone else on here that has to be working today. I shall raise a glass to you unfortunates around 3.30pm this afternoon.

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

I shall be thinking you and anyone else on here that has to be working today. I shall raise a glass to you unfortunates around 3.30pm this afternoon.

Cheers ya bastard! :)