Smart Watch

boro_boy

• Administrator

Do you own a smart watch?

I used to ahve a fitbit which I know is't a smart watch but I got bored of it. so last month I bought a WearOS Huawei 2 watch. Its rather good, now instead of using Fitbit, i'll be suign Google Fit to track my weight loss next year haha, yeah yeah, i'm going on a diet again, heard it all before :) . But seriously, I am going on a diet and i'm going to bore you all with it.  

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't worn a watch for many many years. I don't need to....I can get the time from my mobile, from the car & in the house there is the tv, computer and clocks. I don't require some gadget to tell me about weight loss....how would a watch be able to do that any way ? Technology can be good for some things in my simple life (admittedly I know little about it unless it is simple) but I honestly cannot be arsed with a lot of it.

17 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Do you own a smart watch?

I used to ahve a fitbit which I know is't a smart watch but I got bored of it. so last month I bought a WearOS Huawei 2 watch. Its rather good, now instead of using Fitbit, i'll be suign Google Fit to track my weight loss next year haha, yeah yeah, i'm going on a diet again, heard it all before :) . But seriously, I am going on a diet and i'm going to bore you all with it.  

does it actually tell the time ?

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Harold said:

Haven't worn a watch for many many years. I don't need to....I can get the time from my mobile, from the car & in the house there is the tv, computer and clocks. I don't require some gadget to tell me about weight loss....how would a watch be able to do that any way ? Technology can be good for some things in my simple life (admittedly I know little about it unless it is simple) but I honestly cannot be arsed with a lot of it.

That's fair enough. It doesn't get your weight, it just does steps and heart rate. 

57 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Garmin Forerunner, training for a marathon and very handy.

I used to have an old forefinner, this one.

garmin-forerunner-305.jpg

51 minutes ago, Harold said:

does it actually tell the time ?

I'd say it will do at its a "watch".

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I have a Sony Smart Watch. It's now in a drawer somewhere,

An amusing toy. The best feature was that I could connect to my Galaxy S6 and use it as a hands free interface while driving.

Major problem was having to charge the damn thing just about every day.

Yeah I have to charge mine daily which is a bit of a downer, I knew this before i bought it, but it only takes half hour to fully charge. 

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I have to charge mine daily which is a bit of a downer, I knew this before i bought it, but it only takes half hour to fully charge. 

just think how long it will take to fully charge a car after 2040 (2032 up here).....that's if you can find a charging point!