Jump to content
Locke

World Darts

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Locke said:

Vincent Van der Voort is the latest big name to take a hike. 

missed that one...watching the football. Mervyn King 2 sets down to Dolan at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Harold said:

Wade getting very loudly booed by the crowd.

He doesn't handle pressure too well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Locke said:

He doesn't handle pressure too well.

apparently the booing was due to his bad behaviour towards a Japanese player recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Harold said:

apparently the booing was due to his bad behaviour towards a Japanese player recently.

Yes he was quoted as saying he wanted to "hurt" his opponent.

I guess that could be interpreted several ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good comeback from Wade who wins 4-3. I didn't like Brown's tactic of deliberately slowing the game up so I was glad Wade won that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Good comeback from Wade who wins 4-3. I didn't like Brown's tactic of deliberately slowing the game up so I was glad Wade won that one.

Wade is another like Chizzy.

Not the best, but on his A game he gives anyone a test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devon Peterson beat Steve West earlier to go into the quarters. Great game the now...John Henderson v Michael Smith...2 sets all at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Devon Peterson beat Steve West earlier to go into the quarters. Great game the now...John Henderson v Michael Smith...2 sets all at the moment.

Smith won.

34 minutes ago, Locke said:

Hoping the plane might have wi fi.

I'd be more concerned that it landed safely mate. Hope all goes well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Smith won.

I'd be more concerned that it landed safely mate. Hope all goes well.

I am at Detroit now just waiting on a steak.

Following darts on Skysports website 

Anderson up next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right....just so you know, I have deleted several posts from this thread which had absolutely fuck all to do with the thread topic.

Now....back on topic. Nathan Aspinall just beat Devon Petersen. Petersen was 2 sets up but then folded to let Aspinall back in to take a 3-2 lead. Petersen managed to get back to 3-3 but was far too inconsistent again and lost 4-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Joyce beat James Wade 4-3. Absolutely disgusted with Wade after the game...Joyce went to shake Wade's hand & Wade hardly responded then walked off ignoring the markers and caller...fucking tosser!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

Ryan Joyce beat James Wade 4-3. Absolutely disgusted with Wade after the game...Joyce went to shake Wade's hand & Wade hardly responded then walked off ignoring the markers and caller...fucking tosser!

He suffers from depression.

That will no doubt add to it!

No excuse for poor behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.