Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Locke

World Darts

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Locke said:

I thought Nathan Aspinall was exceptional for a young qualifier.

I've seen some of his earlier games this championship but due to the Old Firm game never seen his game today but I would have taken him over Dolan. Future Champ ?...If he keeps up this standard then why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've seen some of his earlier games this championship but due to the Old Firm game never seen his game today but I would have taken him over Dolan. Future Champ ?...If he keeps up this standard then why not.

And Humphries. Cracking young player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people would say today's semi between MBG and Anderson is the final.

Should be a belter!

I think the other semi will be good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you wondering about times of today's games.

Sunday, December 30 (1900)
Semi-Finals
Nathan Aspinall v Michael Smith
Gary Anderson v MVG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson is going to have to raise his game for MVG.

Definitely an Englishman in the final which is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Locke said:

Anderson is going to have to raise his game for MVG.

Definitely an Englishman in the final which is nice.

Mon the Ando.....

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Locke said:

To be honest Harold it is only Ando who can stop MVG IMO.

yeah, I think so. As you know I'm no 'died in the wool' support anything Scottish for the sake of it kind of fella but I just like Gary Anderson & his attitude so I hope he gubs MVG who I like also btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah, I think so. As you know I'm no 'died in the wool' support anything Scottish for the sake of it kind of fella but I just like Gary Anderson & his attitude so I hope he gubs MVG who I like also btw.

Agreed.

I like em both too.

Adrian Lewis is my favourite player, but he has been off his game for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Well tonight is the night...

catch it tomorrow afternoon....think MGV will win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.