boro_boy

Gatwick Chaos

I find it sick.

Thousands of flights delayed or cancelled and Christmas holidays ruined for many.

I believe the crime is Purposely Disrupting an Airport. 

Enjoy it boys cos you will be getting a jail sentence. Hopefully a long one!

Edited by Locke

It is funny though. 

Airports have been taking in money for years and not preventing this from happening. It's 100% their fault. They should have been spending money on preventing this. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It is funny though. 

Airports have been taking in money for years and not preventing this from happening. It's 100% their fault. They should have been spending money on preventing this. 

No it isn't funny and no it isn't the airport's fault.

The cunts who are doing it are responsible. They are criminals.

By your logic then a driver can get pissed up and drive at 100 mph down the motorway, but not be his fault because the government didn't stop him?

Have a day off will ya!

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It is funny though. 

That's a strange point of view. Millions have been spent on a variety of security precautions.

The idiots who have these toys have found a loophole that will hopefully soon be closed.

SIgnal jamming would sort them out, but no doubt the more draconian solution of a ban on the sale of drones will be the eventual answer.

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It is funny though. 

Well I've got to disagree 100% with you on this mate. Funny ? Try telling that to the thousands of passengers whose flights, either holiday or business, were cancelled/delayed for which they paid for with their hard earned, Try telling that to the lady who has cancer and had to spend at least one night in an airport chair, try telling that to the under pressure airport staff having to deal with thousands of unhappy passengers. I don't care what age the cunt/s responsible is/are....I hope whoever is responsible is fucking jailed and for at least 10 fucking years! Fucking scumbag/s!

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

Best news I have heard this morning.

20 years at Her Majesty's Pleasure should sort the cunts out if guilty.

I think the maximum sentence is only five years though and a huge fine 

Wankers! Pair of em!

I still found it funny though. :blob-joy:

Maybe I'm just a big daft cunt. 

But of it happened to memidnbe fucked off. But as it didn't, fuck it. I don't know how they managed to find them though. 

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm just a grumpy moaning winging bastard. But you know that already ha. I just find stuff like this funny. 

Think of it this way....You're out at sea on one of your deployments & due to return to port to start your leave to get home and you have important stuff to do when you return but some fucking idiot does something that causes a security incident at whatever port your heading for which means your boat can't dock. I don't think you'd be laughing at that mate.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Nah because that involves me. This Gatwick incident doesn't involve me, hence why it's funny. 

You are a lost cause mate.....

Image result for face palm gifs

47 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I still found it funny though. :blob-joy:

Maybe I'm just a big daft cunt. 

But of it happened to memidnbe fucked off. But as it didn't, fuck it. I don't know how they managed to find them though. 

You got that bit right! :laughing-smiley-face: