The Realist

New Year's Plans!

8 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Taking the kids down to Manchester town hall for the firework display, it's an alcohol-free zone so hopefully, it's well policed so the dickheads are kept well away. 

Top bloke! I salute you.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

And the folk at home on the play station living their life how they choose will have an equally good day.

Not everyone needs the pub or to go out to have a good time 

I feel very sorry for anyone who cannot understand that.

Never wanted this to turn into an argument fella, tho as usual your trying to be your usual self. I can understand that, what you seem unable to understand, is that i feel sorry for those types of people, as their is a big wide world out there, and they are never going to discover it.

I hope you took the time to read the last few lines of my post tho, and yet again, I wish you and yours a happy new year.

I have the.missuses sister round now with her 3 month old who's over from China for Christmas. Her feller left her 1nweeo after she gave birth then they got back together and on the plane journey home he said he didn't want to be with her so she's staying at mine for a week.

Having a few drinks tomorrow now. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I have the.missuses sister round now with her 3 month old who's over from China for Christmas. Her feller left her 1nweeo after she gave birth then they got back together and on the plane journey home he said he didn't want to be with her so she's staying at mine for a week.

He sounds a right twat!

25 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Never wanted this to turn into an argument fella, tho as usual your trying to be your usual self. I can understand that, what you seem unable to understand, is that i feel sorry for those types of people, as their is a big wide world out there, and they are never going to discover it.

I hope you took the time to read the last few lines of my post tho, and yet again, I wish you and yours a happy new year.

Don't feel sorry for them.

They are happy and don't need sympathy.

I read all your post and am telling you not to worry about them.

Honestly they are fine! 

No argument intended. Just a different view point.

9 minutes ago, Locke said:

No argument intended. Just a different view point.

Thing is fella, whatever i say you will say the opposite, historically on this forum that is proven beyond any doubt, often to the point of you going against something you said in another thread  often a long time ago. I have a really good memory fella, sadly you don't which is why you have been proven to be a serial liar time and time again, way beyond the point of embarrassment, I still find you a good source of amusement at times. Harold does not know the real you, he doesn't have a clue.

Anyhow i'm off to walk the dog, just got enough time to get to the pub for a cheeky couple, It's a dog friendly pub my local, anyhow @Locke, have a great new year, enjoy the grandson, they grow up very quickly and get very expensive, and more importantly enjoy your time with your Dad on NYD, Unfortunately i can't do that anymore, and it still hurts. Take care fella. KRO- SOTV.

Well we have the grandson. The wife just got him a £250 kiddies kitchen unit for £40 off Facebook marketplace so he is happy.

We have a couple bottles of red so just gonna sup them and play on play station and post on here.

Life is good!

Happy New Year.

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Well we have the grandson. The wife just got him a £250 kiddies kitchen unit for £40 off Facebook marketplace so he is happy.

We have a couple bottles of red so just gonna sup them and play on play station and post on here.

Life is good!

Happy New Year.

Future chef ?

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Life is good!

Get in there!

21 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I have the.missuses sister round now

She worth a dip ?

21 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Any fucking excuse you weak fucker.....:flashing-lol:

20 hours ago, The Realist said:

Thing is fella, whatever i say you will say the opposite, historically on this forum that is proven beyond any doubt, often to the point of you going against something you said in another thread  often a long time ago. I have a really good memory fella, sadly you don't which is why you have been proven to be a serial liar time and time again, way beyond the point of embarrassment, I still find you a good source of amusement at times. Harold does not know the real you, he doesn't have a clue.

(Didn't notice this earlier).... You know, you just cannot help yourself. Any fucking opportunity you're in for a fucking dig and quite objectionable most of the time. As long as you and yours enjoy yourselves, that's fine but your pathetic attempts to put down others that don't have the same outlook and/or lifestyle as you is quite pathetic and a sure sign of insecurity within yourself. I don't have a clue ?.....:flashing-lol:....I'll tell you this.....I know for a fact that if I had a choice of who to have a pint with it certainly wouldn't be yourself mate. Having said that, you and yours have a good night out and don't you bother your little cotton socks about those who will be on here at some point tomorrow.....:flashing-lol:

I will be on here tomorrow.

I want to be on here. I enjoy it!

As I have said time and again....Whatever floats ones boat!

Enjoy your evening whatever you do.

It's all good!

On 28/12/2018 at 15:28, boro_boy said:

I'll be sat in my house comforting one of my dogs as cunts will be setting off fireworks all evening! I'll watch the last leg, then the fireworks on BBC, then off to bed.

The fireworks (or bombs) were pretty awful up our way last night. Started before 11pm the went on till after 1pm. I'd love it if one of them landed on the house of whoever set it off and burned their fucking house down.....with no injury or dame to neighbours and their property!

I would like to go out for a few pints but am not going to push my luck! :allo-unamused:

Home made steak pie later with roasters and carrot and turnip mash....smashing!

1 minute ago, Locke said:

I would like to go out for a few pints but am not going to push my luck! :allo-unamused:

Thought you were gonna meet the old man ?

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

The fireworks (or bombs) were pretty awful up our way last night. Started before 11pm the went on till after 1pm. I'd love it if one of them landed on the house of whoever set it off and burned their fucking house down.....with no injury or dame to neighbours and their property!

Never saw or heard a single one at all.