• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sturgeon Welcomes EU Migrants

Mr Magnificent

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46715077

She has seen the news I guess and all of the failed crossing attempts in the past week. 

The government have responded to this by putting armed forces in the channel. We would be within our rights to sink these dingies, boats and the like.

So, does Nicola want us to let them come ashore and England offer them all safe passage to Scotland? What a cunt!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Locke said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46715077

She has seen the news I guess and all of the failed crossing attempts in the past week. 

The government have responded to this by putting armed forces in the channel. We would be within our rights to sink these dingies, boats and the like.

So, does Nicola want us to let them come ashore and England offer them all safe passage to Scotland? What a cunt!

How is she still in power?

I cannot stand the man. 

39 minutes ago, Locke said:

But these dinghy dodgers aren't EU Nationals mate. They're in the main from Iran, Iraq etc. 

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

Well It is hardly reassuring she wants to open Scotland to EU migration. 

A new Merkel in the making 

I think most folk with an ounce of nous have no problems with immigration as long as it benefits the country, that they have employment and housing already sourced and said immigrants aren't going to be bankrolled by the state. If it is controlled then fine but if not then they can get to fuck!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

But these dinghy dodgers aren't EU Nationals mate. They're in the main from Iran, Iraq etc. 

And as a refugee you can't pick and choose where you go. You should go to the first safe country and get dealt with there, not travel the while of Europe to get into the UK. I fucking hate them and they are ruining our country. They never work as they don't speak good English, they come for the benefits system which should be scrapped anyway. 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

And as a refugee you can't pick and choose where you go

There is a difference between Refugee and asylum seeker but tbh it's very complex as I had a quick shifty so I'm not going into it.

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You should go to the first safe country and get dealt with there

This is for asylum seekers and yeah your correct...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_shopping

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

not travel the while of Europe to get into the UK

Apparently that is called Asylum shopping.....(I still prefer Tescos mind you)

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

And as a refugee you can't pick and choose where you go. You should go to the first safe country and get dealt with there, not travel the while of Europe to get into the UK. I fucking hate them and they are ruining our country. They never work as they don't speak good English, they come for the benefits system which should be scrapped anyway. 

I agree, unless people are genuinely Incapable of working, IE disabled or elderly, then yeah, if they won't work they can feckin starve IMO.

I earn say £100, i get deductions around 30% which goes to the government, Leaving me with £70,I put £30 of fuel in the car, approx £18 goes to the government, £20 on beer, they get another £10, packet of 20 cigarettes, around £6 to the government, just using these figures as a rough guide, tho my son has done a fairly detailed bit of research on it, and approximately £65-£70 of every £100 we earn goes to the government. which suggests to me, that the working man is being taxed to breaking point to pay for a lot of people who can but are unwilling to work. Our pensioners have paid their dues, anything could happen to any of us tomorrow, making us disabled. Lets look after our own first.