The Realist

Idiot Of The Year!

18 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Confession time, as i am claiming this crown for 2019 so far. Wasn't particularly clock watching, tho around the time she was watching Eastenders/ Corrie/ last night i nipped out for a couple  of pints, few  people in the pub moaning about being back at work in the morning, which kind of depressed me too.

Got home around 9 -30 pm ,set alarm for 3am, got out of bed, cup of tea, walk the dog, shower, work clothes on, than just as i was having a smoke around 4am, I realized i not in work until Monday, when i start the new job. What a feckin idiot eh?

Yeah.

What a catch you are! 

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Yeah.

What a catch you are! 

Yeah feckin idiot. maybe it's just the working mindset kicking in. Tho officially i am still a JLR employee til Friday at 12-30.

30 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Confession time, as i am claiming this crown for 2019 so far. Wasn't particularly clock watching, tho around the time she was watching Eastenders/ Corrie/ last night i nipped out for a couple  of pints, few  people in the pub moaning about being back at work in the morning, which kind of depressed me too.

Got home around 9 -30 pm ,set alarm for 3am, got out of bed, cup of tea, walk the dog, shower, work clothes on, than just as i was having a smoke around 4am, I realized i not in work until Monday, when i start the new job. What a feckin idiot eh?

Ha, that's old age kicking in. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Ha, that's old age kicking in. 

Nah mate. I think partly after having such a great and lively Xmas, and people constantly staying at ours, i think i am craving normality. 

22 hours ago, The Realist said:

when i start the new job.

Irrespective of the disagreements we have had (and no doubt will at some time in the future) I wish you well in your new employment and hope you are successful! Seriously....no pisstake, genuine comment!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Irrespective of the disagreements we have had (and no doubt will at some time in the future) I wish you well in your new employment and hope you are successful! Seriously....no pisstake, genuine comment!

I made a decent reply fella, yet again tho, i find another of my posts has vanished any expalnation for this @boro_boy as it seems to have happened a lot recently. @boro_boy i will also pm you about this, so you can view the activity in the admin CP.