boro_boy

A&E Rammed

Just dropped my mussues off and her sisters with her baby at A&E as its not well and has a temperature and it's fucking rammed hopefully the little one gets seen quickly. He's only 4 months I think. 

There were 7 ambulances outside to, the woman in 111 said he has to be seen now due to his age and they could send an ambulance but there is a long wait, but I drove as we are only 5 mins away from James Cook Hospital. 

I bet half the people in A&E don't need to be there.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Just dropped my mussues off and her sisters with her baby at A&E as its not well and has a temperature and it's fucking rammed hopefully the little one gets seen quickly. He's only 4 months I think. 

There were 7 ambulances outside to, the woman in 111 said he has to be seen now due to his age and they could send an ambulance but there is a long wait, but I drove as we are only 5 mins away from James Cook Hospital. 

Usually the case

Edited by redblood

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Don't get confused BB. A lot of A&E Depts have out of hours GP services attached to them now so a lot of people could have been waiting to see a GP and not an A&E doctor.

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Hope the baby got seen and treated sharpish and that he/she is okay mate.

Yeah he went to a pediatric A&E which I didn't kniwmexisted. But he was seen and sent home withing 4 hours. He has a urine infection. I can't believe how busy it was outside A&E. Full of chav cunts in pajamas. I don't think money will solve the.NHS. they need to just have it for emergencies onl and start to turn away people from A&E who could wait to see their GP. 

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Full of chav cunts in pajamas

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

and start to turn away people from A&E who could wait

This part of the problem with the 'I want and I want it now' section of society. It is always.....Me, me, me.

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah he went to a pediatric A&E which I didn't kniwmexisted. But he was seen and sent home withing 4 hours. He has a urine infection. I can't believe how busy it was outside A&E. Full of chav cunts in pajamas. I don't think money will solve the.NHS. they need to just have it for emergencies onl and start to turn away people from A&E who could wait to see their GP. 

BB did you see my reply about out of hours GP?

Those "Chav cunts" were probably waiting to be seen by a GP not an A&E doctor. 

The two are totally separate things but probably use the same waiting room.

17 minutes ago, Locke said:

BB did you see my reply about out of hours GP?

Those "Chav cunts" were probably waiting to be seen by a GP not an A&E doctor. 

The two are totally separate things but probably use the same waiting room.

Ah right I didn't know that. 

I've not been to A&E for many many years. 

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I agree they are still chav cunts tho. 

43 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Couple of years ago or so for me....terrible pain at the right side of my stomach. Turned out to be a kidney stone moving down. Pain got worse and was really excruciating and I eventually got pain relief which took about an hour to kick in.....Relief! Passed the we bugger next day.