boro_boy

Someone needed my bike for than me last night

Bastards stole it. The bike in the photo is my misuses obviously too shit to pinch. Next door neighbours CCTV shown2 men get out of a car driven byba woman. Absolute cunts, hopefully the twat gornrun over and killed when he fled on the bike. 

IMG_20190105_075736.jpg

IMG_20190105_075734.jpg

IMG_20190105_075740.jpg

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Absolute cunts, hopefully the twat gornrun over and killed when he fled on the bike. 

:yes:

Bastards. Yesterday the wife and I were just talking about lowlife scumbags who steal items rather than get their own. Have you reported it to the Police or are they not interested.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Bastards. Yesterday the wife and I were just talking about lowlife scumbags who steal items rather than get their own. Have you reported it to the Police or are they not interested.

I guarantee all they will say is "have you got a pen handy? Here is a crime number"

They are too busy to be dealing with this which effectively renders the law useless.

You are better off just insuring it. I believe BB's bike was a Boardman so not cheap at all.

Edited by Locke

14 minutes ago, Locke said:

I guarantee all they will say is "have you got a pen handy? Here is a crime number"

yep, no doubt. Policing isn't what it used to be.

14 minutes ago, Locke said:

They are too busy to be dealing with this

Probably trawling forums etc looking for perceived 'hate crimes'....

59 minutes ago, Harold said:

Reported it to Cleveland Police and they've already ring me 3 times updating me on the case. My neighbours CCTV isn't the best, they have viewed it and can't really make anything from it like look at per people's faces or what car it was. 

55 minutes ago, Locke said:

They are too busy to be dealing with this which effectively renders the law useless.

You are better off just insuring it. I believe BB's bike was a Boardman so not cheap at all.

Yeah was this one, it was a decent bike. It was locked to an anchor I installed into the wall. My nextdoor neighbour say it took them 20 mins to get it.

Screenshot_20190105-123827.png

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah was this one, it was a decent bike. It was locked to an anchor I installed into the wall. My nextdoor neighbour say it took them 20 mins to get it.

You'll need to stop putting they ear muffs on the dogs. Mind you we got broken into many years ago and we had 2 German Shepherds and another dog and they never barked once.

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

20 mins? Wtf didn't they try and stop them?

Just now, Locke said:

20 mins? Wtf didn't they try and stop them?

They've obviously timed it on the cctv mate & not physically seen them.

Just now, Harold said:

I would hope!

Was it insured BB?

On 05/01/2019 at 13:07, Harold said:

Nah they are on the CCTV i'll upload it when i've cropped it and what not. My neighbours only sent the police stills. 

With the stills they sent you couldn't work out what the car was, that was from the police man, he said the car is the most important thing and I found a good image and it clearly shows a Citreon C3, 5 door, white with a black roof. I'm going to ring 101 tomorrow morning and give them the information. I know i'm not going to see my bike but i'd like to get the bastards caught. Hopefully they drove past some ANPR cameras on the way to my house and after they got the bike. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Nah they are on the CCTV i'll upload it when i've cropped it and what not. My neighbours only sent the police stills. 

With the stills they sent you couldn't work out what the car was, that was from the police man, he said the car is the most important thing and I found a good image and it clearly shows a Citreon C3, 5 door, white with a black roof. I'm going to ring 101 tomorrow morning and give them the information. I know i'm not going to see my bike but i'd like to get the bastards shot dead twice!. Hopefully they drove past some ANPR cameras on the way to my house and after they got the bike. 

Agree with you on that one brother!

Would you have gone out and confronted the scabby cunt if you was home?

My wife says I should let em have whatever they want as she knows I am nuts.

I would smash fuck out of em.

13 minutes ago, Locke said:

I was in the house but non the wiser this was going on!!

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I was in the house but non the wiser this was going on!!

So they knew your bike was in back garden? 

Yeah they spotted it my change on the 3rd Jan just before 1am when they were trying all the car doors, they walked past my alley and must have seen the bikes, they then came back on the 5th Jan to take it.

The Police rang me again and they said a Citroen C3 set off ANPR cameras 90 mins after the crime took place so just after 6am,. The car was registered in Derby but insured in Bristol. So they are investigating that, also a Community Support Officer has said he may recognise the face of one of the men, not sure how from the images. I think the case will be shut down soon as at the end of the day its only a push bike! There are more important things going on in the UK than this!

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah they spotted it my change on the 3rd Jan just before 1am when they were trying all the car doors, they walked past my alley and must have seen the bikes, they then came back on the 5th Jan to take it.

The Police rang me again and they said a Citroen C3 set off ANPR cameras 90 mins after the crime took place so just after 6am,. The car was registered in Derby but insured in Bristol. So they are investigating that, also a Community Support Officer has said he may recognise the face of one of the men, not sure how from the images. I think the case will be shut down soon as at the end of the day its only a push bike! There are more important things going on in the UK than this!

All you would have got in Brum is a crime number 

8 minutes ago, Locke said:

All you would have got in Brum is a crime number 

Probably due to the bigger population I think. 

On 07/01/2019 at 21:12, Locke said:

Anybody who want's to take anything of mine, has to be prepared to kill me.

And to do that they also have to be prepared to die themselves. Tho i am very security conscious.

Edited by The Realist

16 minutes ago, Locke said:

Will you be buying a new bike BB?

I have a recommendation if you are.

Yeah i'll be buying a new one.

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah i'll be buying a new one.

Mate I must have spent over five grand on bikes since I started riding hard.

I have tried most makes.

I have had my current bike three years and just upgraded it as and when. It is bombproof!

Honestly bang for buck this is the best Mountain Bike there has ever been in my opinion. I wouldn't swap it for any higher end brand. 

I can recommend this without a single hesitation.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/rockrider-st-520-mountain-bike-275-yellow-id_8360662.html