The Realist

The 2nd Day.

Corporations have contracts, not agreements.

We will leave it at that.

Good day to you. 

41 minutes ago, Locke said:

Corporations have contracts, not agreements.

We will leave it at that.

Good day to you. 

You really do not have a clue.

48 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Sorry mate, but IMHO you seem to have a tendency to overrate yourself and to assume that others are somehow lesser beings.

I have met many like you in my 55 years of employment; self centred blow-hards full of piss and wind but with absolutely no substance.

All yak and no shack.

50 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I have more of a clue than you think I do.

I was a Facilities Manager for the nation's biggest employer for over 20 years and there is not a cat in hell's chance that a large corporation would have an agreement. It would be a contract. 

That is all there is to it really 

On 10/01/2019 at 08:54, Locke said:

I have more of a clue than you think I do.

I was a Facilities Manager for the nation's biggest employer for over 20 years and there is not a cat in hell's chance that a large corporation would have an agreement. It would be a contract. 

That is all there is to it really 

Yeah you also had a net working degree, worked in USA for many years etc etc, Facilities are a major drain on ourr NHS, solely due to MP's having vested interests in supplying companies.

We are on a totally different playing field here fella.

Corporation= Group of companies, or similar.

They all operate in different ways.

Corp i work for is French owned.

They have several different companies operating in the UK, independently of each other.(suits the profit/loss, tax avoiding agenda).

Keep thing's as local as possible. Avoid any contract that will?may become a liability. No corporate director will ever sign a contract, as that makes him personally liable. I know you live in a council house, tho if you know anybody who has a mortgage, ask them to look for the signature in the box opposite where they sign, from the representative of the bank/lender. You will never ever find it.

On 10/01/2019 at 08:53, Hairy Scot said:

Sorry mate, but IMHO you seem to have a tendency to overrate yourself and to assume that others are somehow lesser beings.

I have met many like you in my 55 years of employment; self centred blow-hards full of piss and wind but with absolutely no substance.

All yak and no shack.

Congratulations on your educated and knowledgeable assumption there fella, now remind me again, just how long you have known of me,and of my career, and i also admire you deeply for forming such a well informed opinion after a handful of posts on a forum. Seeing as you have such a great insight could you possibly pick my lottery numbers for me next week?