• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Locke

People

I went out for a birthday bike ride today.

Nice day down the local bike path. It is a shared path with walkers, dog walkers alike.

Share with care is posted all over it. Not a problem you would think?

I approached a lady with her dog off the lead so as required I slowed down. She was having a bit of trouble controlling her mutt and was clearly annoyed that I was using my bike.

As I rode past with care she growled that I "could have said thanks." This got my back up and I politely asked "why I needed to thank her for controlling her dog?" I said "Did you thank me for slowing down?"

The penny dropped and she jogged off.

I genuinely hate most people. They are stupid.

IMG_20190108_113543389.jpg

Hahaha good come back there, people are just cunts these days. 

I was driving through a tight road with cars either side today and I approached a car coming the other way who had priority over me but I couldn't stop so I drove on and he stuck his middle finger at me so I blew him a kiss haha. If I had given way to him, he could not have gone past. 

One thing that really pisses me off is Muslim women's refusal to say thank you if you hold the door for them they refuse to say thank you or even smile in gratitude. I've noticed this a lot around the Trafford Centre and other spots around Manchester. 

Nothing to do with race or colour it's just a general observation in culture. 

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

One thing that really pisses me off is Muslim women's refusal to say thank you if you hold the door for them they refuse to say thank you or even smile in gratitude. I've noticed this a lot around the Trafford Centre and other spots around Manchester. 

Nothing to do with race or colour it's just a general observation in culture. 

Well do what I do then...Let the fucker shut on em.  Job done!

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Well do what I do then...Let the fucker shut on em.  Job done!

Agreed mate, I'm all for treating everyone the same but you get a hell of a lot more gratitude from white or black women or man if you help them in any way or form. 

I'm also fed up with taxi drivers, take away delivery lads/girls and waiters expecting tips even if they've given you a terrible level of service. Before Christmas, I ordered a peri peri chicken platter from my local chicken shop, a bit like Nando's but a rip of version. Anyway it arrived 2 hours after ordering and the driver looked disgusted when I waited for my change, so I told him I was no longer hungry and that I was going to have to feed it the dog due to it taking 2 hours to arrive. 

He looked embarrassed and walked off. 

And the folk who let their dogs chase and growl at cyclists using the cycle path and then say "oh Rover doesn't like bikes."

Really? Wtf! Perhaps try walking him elsewhere then?

Stupid people spoil everything.

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

Stupid people spoil everything.

Not sure which i despise the most, stupid or ignorant people, also arrogant ones have to be in with a shout.