• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 349 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

Football quiz questions

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Old Trafford

Yep

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Highbury

Nup

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

One to go....Hmm

No....two mate.

26 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Vile Park, OT, Hillsborough is seven.

But there is NO Vile Park....I need the actual name of the stadium. I said if you mean blah blah but you said NO!...So there are only six named correctly mate.

7 hours ago, Harold said:

But there is NO Vile Park....I need the actual name of the stadium. I said if you mean blah blah but you said NO!...So there are only six named correctly mate.

He means villa park obviously. This question came up at a pub quiz i was at recently, i'm fairly sure the one that no team got was the old Boro ground Ayresome Park. so i'm saying Ayresome Park along with those mentioned above.

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Villa Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough, Ayresome Park.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

He means villa park obviously. This question came up at a pub quiz i was at recently, i'm fairly sure the one that no team got was the old Boro ground Ayresome Park. so i'm saying Ayresome Park along with those mentioned above.

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Villa Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough, Ayresome Park.

Correctomundo. Several posts ago when Locke said Vile Park I said if he was meaning Villa Park then yes but he threw away the chance and said NO. Anyway, you got them my man.