Jump to content
Red Devil

Football quiz questions

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Old Trafford

Yep

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Highbury

Nup

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

One to go....Hmm

No....two mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Vile Park, OT, Hillsborough is seven.

But there is NO Vile Park....I need the actual name of the stadium. I said if you mean blah blah but you said NO!...So there are only six named correctly mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Harold said:

But there is NO Vile Park....I need the actual name of the stadium. I said if you mean blah blah but you said NO!...So there are only six named correctly mate.

He means villa park obviously. This question came up at a pub quiz i was at recently, i'm fairly sure the one that no team got was the old Boro ground Ayresome Park. so i'm saying Ayresome Park along with those mentioned above.

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Villa Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough, Ayresome Park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Realist said:

He means villa park obviously. This question came up at a pub quiz i was at recently, i'm fairly sure the one that no team got was the old Boro ground Ayresome Park. so i'm saying Ayresome Park along with those mentioned above.

Wembley, White City, Roker, Goodison, Villa Park, Old Trafford, Hillsborough, Ayresome Park.

Correctomundo. Several posts ago when Locke said Vile Park I said if he was meaning Villa Park then yes but he threw away the chance and said NO. Anyway, you got them my man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I cannot speak the Vile word.

you didn't have to....you just needed to type it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same as pub quiz. Not got time the now. Problem is so few members come on and it can be hours between appearances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

C'mon Harold. Keep it alive.

Yeah okay....but it would be good if others got involved also. Anyway....

What was the nickname attributed to former Rangers captain Bobby Shearer ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah okay....but it would be good if others got involved also. Anyway....

What was the nickname attributed to former Rangers captain Bobby Shearer ?

I am probably one of the few people still alive who would know that.   :flashing-lol:

 

Captain Cutlass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Which Bulgarian striker has five Premier League hat tricks, the last of which came in December 2011?

Berbatov ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,454
    Total Topics
    29,405
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    355
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    babuimran
    Newest Member
    babuimran
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics For: Wednesday

    • Total Posts
      10
    • Total Topics
      0
    • Total Members
      0
  • 6 Premier League

    You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.